• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MORE English lines in PASSION!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I just read a thread about Passion and how you can play a specific part backwards and it turns out to be words in english...well, after listening to the song even more I've realized something (actually a long time ago) that at the end of the song she sings "Our fears, our lies" at roughly the last 45 seconds of the song. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

*Oathkeeper*

Doushitemo

Hmm, it does seem to say something about fears and lies...weird. And the "I need more affection than you know" line when the song is backwards is just so clear that it had to be put there on purpose. So strange... lol
Shortythugsta, I uploaded the clip where it says the fears and lies line for you (and for anyone else who wants to hear it).

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29YNY4XT3P5SB0JBCXEQ3X8LL4

The file will only be available for 7 days or 25 downloads (I think) so if someone wants to re-upload it, or upload it onto a different file-sharing thing, that would probably be better.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
shortythugsta said:
umm can u justppost a clip of that part so alll of us hear it and see if your lying or not?

I would, except for the fact that I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff...besides I DID tell you what part of the song it says that.

kizzyke

okey... you guys are totally insane...
secret messages in japanese songs...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Dude it's true

At the end you hear "My fears, my lies" and Hikaru just likes putting some sublinal messages in her songs. But maybe it has to do with the KH2 Story!!!!

Maybe Sora has to go backwards like to the islands or something to find out a secret meaning.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
download Audacity then open Audacuty and open the song then select all then go effect reverse.... and thats it selsct the parts and listen to them..... its kinda creepy thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back