• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evil Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How dark should the series get?

• MORE HAPPY! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About the Same as Kh2

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • About the Same as Kh1

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • About the Same as BBS

Votes: 56 64.4%
  • BLOOD THIRSTY! DEATH DEATH DEATH!

Votes: 20 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
With BBS we see that the bad guys, MX & Vanitas, are more serious than any other one we've seen in the series. They're more poised on getting their goals achieved. They are More Evil.

So... Who wants to see more of this? I really want the series to get more dark. It has the potential to, imo.

So what do you want to see?

Radon

mofo
BBS level like MX and Vanitas. But I do miss the dark mysterious meetings between Maleficent and her followers from KH1.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
To be honest, I want to see somebody actually die for once. None of this continually reserructed stuff. But, that may be asking for too much.

I'd settle with a mix of the mysteria from KH1 and a bit of the evil intent mood from BBS.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
About BBS level. It's very interesting to see villians like them. C:

A

Azrael

KH series will never be truly dark.

They resurrected Ansem the fucking Wise. He should've stayed dead.

Radon

mofo
If someone was ever going to die in KH it would have to show the body, or else they're not dead.

αsiя

space coke

I would so rather have Eraqus come back instead than AtW

I want it more HAPPY

A

Azrael

I would so rather have Eraqus come back instead than AtW

I want it more HAPPY

I wanted Eraqus to survive and be imprisoned by Xehanort or something but HE HAD TO DIE.

fawking nomura

Sora^Fan

Um...I would like a balanced game...not too happy that it turns into Barney but not too dark that it turns into Silent Hill...I think that BBS darks is perfect.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I want to see a bunny disemboweled in KHIII.

Don't fail me, Nomura!!!

*In reality, BBS levels seem about right*

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
If someone was ever going to die in KH it would have to show the body, or else they're not dead.

Man has a point.

It's usually the main rule about a story: no body = not dead.
Not to mention Ansem did say that anything could happen.

No offense to anyone who thought so, I always remained indifferent to his fate, but to not see him coming back as an option was pretty dumb.

On topic: BBS dark is fine for me. It's not too dark for the kiddies, but still dark enough for the older fans to enjoy.

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I'm happy with the way things are, but, I wouldn't mind seeing a character die. Definately not Aqua.

kaialone

amen.Its so fucking annoying that he returned D:< I mean cant they just let him die?He himself must be sick of his crappy life :/ I would like to see a KH wich is a little darker,but that would be unfair since therer are younger KH fans who would like to play the sequels as well.SO i think te BBS level of evilness is o to me (cept the return of ATW <.<) And i liked how they used words klke death,dying and hell in Days(at least in the german version,i didnt play the english one)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I want it to get really, really dark. I want the next main villain or at least one of the villains to be like The Joker. "Why so serious?" XD Smiling crazy clowns, FTW!!!
But I don't think Disney will allow that so the darkest KH'll get will be as dark as BBS.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it should be as dark as BBS but a little more laid-back then BBS was. That was constant sadness going on there, in KHIII is should still have some bad ass badies that want nothing but the torment of others but still have a nice mellow edge to it. i don't get why it's so hard for me to explain lol

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
BbS dark was perfect....but I'd like to see more along the lines of the worlds being dark.....not just what they added into the game to make it KH....but the worlds...I'd need to see some change in the good-evil ratio....have it be more evil....imo.

They just cant let people die can they.....AtW happens to be in the RoD at the Dark Margin after his machine explodes...and all of a sudden we find out in the secret ending of BbS that Eraqus' heart is inside Terra.

And i mean even in the Pride Lands in KH2, they brought back Scar...but I have to admit, bringing him back as a Heartless was a nice touch....that just means that there is a Scar Nobody somewhere out in the KH universe....if they bring back Pride Lands in KH3...and they still want to use the Nobodies, then Scar's Nobody can be in there as a boss.

SIDE NOTE: Next KH game definitely needs worlds to be more dark than Disney Town was in BbS...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back