• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MORE Kingdom hearts III Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITeM21

222 NE, 3rd Ave., Apt. No.2, Camas, WA, 98607
latest

Tetsuya Nomura has answered many questions regarding Kingdom Hearts III, such as the intended happy ending to the Xehanort Saga, Keyblade Transformations, and the fan-hyped reveal of worlds old (Twilight Town & Olympus Colosseum...maybe) and new (worlds based on Tangled and a world/continuation/sequel of Big Hero 6), but there were questions I felt were being avoided, questions I just HAD to ask. Everyone else seemed to have their questions answered by Tetsuya Nomura, and I'm a bit envious of them for getting the chance, so I wanted to let it out, no more holding back, all my questions for Tetsuya Nomura in the hopes that he (and maybe the developers of Kingdom Hearts III) will answer...

First off, Sora and Kairi, will the story of their relationship continue? It's been heavily hinted that Kairi was someone very special to Sora, and vice versa, especially in Kingdom Hearts II, when she just hugged him tightly. Will they have more moments in the third installment, and will Kairi and Sora's love story have any importance to the main plot?

Second, Tetsuya Nomura hinted the possibility of Frozen characters appearing. Does this mean we'll be getting a Frozen-based world? I'm not that much of a fan, but it's popularity has skyrocketed the popularity of the Walt Disney Company, you know it's true because even I can't miss out on another animated masterpiece (chuckle)!

Third, if it's not too much to ask, will Vivi Orunitier be given a larger role, and maybe be a closer friend to Sora? In Kingdom Hearts II, Vivi was more of a follower of Seitzer, and that was not how Vivi was in Final Fantasy IX. I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy IX, so it's not surprising for me to ask, you understand.

And Finally, Tetsuya Nomura brought in more than just Final Fantasy (VI-X) characters, he also brought in characters from The World Ends With You. This may be because they were made by him, but I have to ask...will we be seeing more Square-Enix characters in Kingdom Hearts III? This question has been asked THOUSANDS of times, I'm sure, but a hint would be nice.

Whether Tetsuya Nomura or any of the developers of Kingdom Hearts will answer these questions or not is unknown, but I hope someone in the high-ups will comment or answer these questions. Thanks for reading, and here's to Kingdom Hearts III!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The developers of Kingdom Hearts do not answer questions on these forums. They usually do so through events or in major publications.

Speedshocker

The developers of Kingdom Hearts do not answer questions on these forums. They usually do so through events or in major publications.

It's actually entirely in the realm of possibility that a developer could have an account an actively visit the forums to see what the fans are interested in.
Not to say they are, but it makes sense to me...
(hey, don't get any ideas...it's not like I'm a developer- that would be craziness!)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Some of the questions you asked such as Sora and Kairi's romance would probably be considered spoilers to the plot. No way they are getting answered before the release

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's actually entirely in the realm of possibility that a developer could have an account an actively visit the forums to see what the fans are interested in.
Not to say they are, but it makes sense to me...
(hey, don't get any ideas...it's not like I'm a developer- that would be craziness!)
Even if that were the case, they still don't answer questions.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Let's get things straight: we know for a fact that there are staff in the Japan teams whose job it is to visit a select number of websites on occasion to check up on the community (including this one), but they do not make accounts in any of these places or reply to anyone because it is a huge liability. Even getting a segment during SE Presents at E3 is a big risk, because of how easy it is to reveal information accidentally or for media to misunderstand and exaggerate details.

Some of the questions you asked such as Sora and Kairi's romance would probably be considered spoilers to the plot. No way they are getting answered before the release

If Nomura's stance on romance and pairings in games remains unchanged over the years, he probably wouldn't comment on it at all because it's not a thing he's concerned with. If fans want to believe Character A feels this way about Character B, then more power to them.

Even then, considering they reveal every single world along with a basic summary of events that take place in them, then "romance spoilers" seem rather trivial in comparison, don't you think? KH isn't exactly a forgiving series for those wishing to remain spoiler-free.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, ofc. ^-^;
Even if they did, it's not like anyone would believe it any-ways... "POSER!!"

We wouldn't let anybody run around the forum claiming to be a developer without providing proof of their claim to our Administrators or somebody on staff, anyways, and people who attempt to parade as one and try to spread false information will banned.

Regardless, as nice as it is to know there are staff checking in on the community, I don't think it would be great to interact with us in an informal setting like this. Fans are kinda awful people and can be horrible to others without thinking of the ramifications and who they might be talking to. On a site like this, everybody is just a faceless person (unless they are Ben Diskin) so nobody is going to think about this stuff.

I have a great example of the whole "not believing" thing, though.

There was once a woman who was connected to Square Enix or Disney (I'm not too certain which side it was but I think she had been a part of a marketing firm) in some manner who came on the forums discussing things and nobody believed her so they kind of ignored her, and later she deleted everything she posted "at the request of her company". Checked back on her posts maybe a year later after a certain game was released and she was pretty much right about everything she had said.

So it happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back