• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait wait wait wait. Hold on a second...

"One screen shows Sora running through a bell tower. Another screen shows Sora falling down into a crowded plaza (a scene meant to symbolize the "drop" part of the title). These two are new worlds. The game will have others besides these."

Obviously: Bell tower = Hunchback.
But wait, it says that the bell tower and the dirt town with balloons are two separate places? What on earth is the other one!?
Quick, everyone brainstorm all the Disney movies that have balloons in them.

The bell tower and the dirt town are in the same world. The balloons are from the Festival of Fools.

Decrith

Nomura is just probably teasing us, its too obvious that, that is the bell tower of notre dame.

MisuzuKamio

The bell tower and the dirt town are in the same world. The balloons are from the Festival of Fools.

Well see that's what I thought originally. But the way the interview was translated seemed to indicate that the clocktower run, and the falling through the balloons were two separate places.

I suppose it could just be translation error.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura is just probably teasing us, its too obvious that, that is the bell tower of notre dame.

He's being Nomura. That is what it is. Like the time Lingering Sentiment was like "Aqua...Ven..." and then we see in the secret ending the blue hair and blond hair people and everybody asked him "Is the blue haired girl Aqua and the blond Ven?" " and paraphrasing "I can't say that right now. The words possibly aren't names" and not even a few days after that interview he refers to them by the names.

Well see that's what I thought originally. But the way the interview was translated seemed to indicate that the clocktower run, and the falling through the balloons were two separate places.

I suppose it could just be translation error.

Your first thought is always your correct thought.

It is impossible that it is anywhere different concerning that bell tower and the town we see below. It matches up with the town in the movie.

Decrith

Well he sure fails at hiding things, I guess he's not really allowed to tell anyone till he's permitted to.

USS-Bebi

Now if only Nomura would explain why the KH1 models of Sora and Riku are being used.......seriously am I the only one getting tired of playing as KH1 Sora?

Crystal

Silver Member
Now if only Nomura would explain why the KH1 models of Sora and Riku are being used.......seriously am I the only one getting tired of playing as KH1 Sora?

Same with you. I prefer KH2 Sora.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Same with you. I prefer KH2 Sora.
Thats cause KH2 Sora was actually beginning to mature and start lookin bosss.

This game sounds so epic. I think I'm getting the 3DS like right around release just to "break it in." hahaha i'm sooo excited. especially new worlds. Notre Dame can be epic. And if they do Toy Story, I just might have a heart attack at the amazingness that KH would bring.
and if there is Toy Story in KH, boss speculation- a heartless that takes over The Claw. just saying.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So if they use all these new worlds,what worlds will they have left for kh3?I was hoping Notre dame would of been in KH3 instead of KH3D,unless we would revisit these worlds again in KH3.

GolliM

I always thought the Plaze was also in Notre Dame.. What an earth could it be? :S Up? But I don't see how UP would work in KH

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Like Crystal...me too i am getting a little tired with the KH1 costumes. Even though i like the KH1 costumes than KH2(Riku exception) more it gets really tiring....at least put the KH1 costume SOra used in his Limit form :DD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Truly very intriguing, yet I've to agree with many others, I'm really sick of the KH 1-Outfits and too young looking Sora, his old face model doesn't fit his voice anymore.
A game supposed to be playing in the near future/present should really use their new models.
But Nomura seemingly has a fetish for the first outfits...I even read somewhere the only reason we got a (Data) Sora in Coded instead of the real one entering the data world was because Nomura wanted to use the first outfit...meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back