• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDreamer

Kind of agree here. I hope bbs volume 2 is still gonna be for psp.

And Im really looking forward to that new trailer.

What new trailer? They only released a HD one of the one we already knew today (the HD is epic quality though, no complaints), so i don't see what you're saying here, unless i'm missing something.

Awards
The image associated with the name is "the distance you fall in your dreams" (presumably as in how deeply you fall into your dreams).

1554679-no_we_need_to_go_deeper_super.jpg

blueheart

Bronze Member
This is great! Now I feel bad for saying the title sucked, it makes more sense now, and sounds pretty good, but it reminds me of Inception.

I'm really looking forward to this game. It sounds ands looks great. I'm hoping there will also be a new original world, like Hollow Bastion or TWTNW, which would be there to foreshadow Kingdom Hearts 3. I wish they would release more aboout what new worlds will be in the game.

whodeany

My prediction: KH:DDD won't come out for another 2 years. Kh2 came out 3 years after it kh1, and bbs basically came out 5 years after it debuted (as the secret ending). It's entirely possible that he's releasing info too early again, and we have a MASSIVE wait infront of us again. Which pisses me off.

However, the game looks awesome, and while I'm skeptical about the switching characters idea, I'm willing to give it a go. Nomura hasn't led us astray yet. (at least... Not very astray. I'm looking at you kh2/days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back