• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More of the TGS 05 trailer!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hitsugaya~San*

Fuzzy2k9 said:
Is it just me or does Tetsuya Nomura hardly talk at all during the Interview. It;s more like a recap of the things in KH2

It's not just you, I feel he act kinda weird when he is being interview, he doesn't show his face, talks fast and short. {Usually doesn't give too much info} heh

But I still very much respect him.

starry_eyed_hero

*Hitsugaya~San* said:
But I still very much respect him.
Ya, I respect him too... except when he tells the world that FFVII:AC will have a simultaneous release date in both Japan and the U.S., and then less than a week before the movie comes out, he just changes his mind and decides to suddenly delay the movie until November(or possibly later). Other than that, I'm cool with him. :)

starry_eyed_hero

- xaldin appears, sora says "Xaldin" (i think, i read his lips), beast starts chargeing at him, Xaldin summons the "lancer nobodies"
what the..? what? what the hell are you people talking about? there was no sound in the trailer, and there were no subtitles. Not even japanese subtitles. You cant read animated lips. That doesn't even make sense. You people dont know what he said.
stopposting3vx.gif

AinzX

starry_eyed_hero said:
what the..? what? what the hell are you people talking about? there was no sound in the trailer, and there were no subtitles. Not even japanese subtitles. You people dont know what he said.
stopposting3vx.gif

He is in actually the same pose/position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back