• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More partner customization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I felt the same way. Having party members available in different worlds is a nice idea for like after you beat the game and nothing really is canon anymore, but it can NEVER work in the story itself.

Mr Yippie

I felt the same way. Having party members available in different worlds is a nice idea for like after you beat the game and nothing really is canon anymore, but it can NEVER work in the story itself.

Besides Goofy and Donald saying that "muddling" (how I hate that word) is bad, why not?

Maleficent, Ursula, Hades, Hook, Jafar and Oogie all successfully got to Hollow Bastion.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's not a question of whether or not it's possible. It's a question of whether or not the worlds should be mixed. The obvious answer being no. The villains do it because they don't care.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
for the first one....bad idea it goes against wat Kingdom Hearts is all about. people cant leave their world unless its destroy.

as for the second one, i do like the weapon idea ;)

Awards
I just wish the could hold their own in a fight. The whole swinging their weapon once for a basic attack sucks.

Customizing their weapons that they already have sounds cool though.

Swag

Young King
I'd like to be able to choose who I want in my party in the next game.

Like, in a FF game, how you can swap who you have actually fighting. Like, have Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, & Kairi all traveling together, and then I can mix my party up.

They even make it more strategic that way.

And, have to ability to choose to recruit FF characters to your party, since the whole "meddling" thing doesn't really seem to apply to them.

TrinityxLimit

Y
And the worlds are s'posed to stay separate from each other. Sora wasn't even s'posed to meddle with the 'World Order', in the beginning.

I don't know why but you sound exactly like Pete or something XD. With that "s'posed" stuff.

.And, have to ability to choose to recruit FF characters to your party, since the whole "meddling" thing doesn't really seem to apply to them.
FF characters have more freedom than Disney characters in that aspect, but I see them as more of a bonus to the series, as they never have nearly enough importance or screen time as the Disney characters, because they already came from video games, and serve more of a cameo role. But it would be nice though.

Abbot

I don't know why but you sound exactly like Pete or something XD. With that "s'posed" stuff.

._. s'posed, s'posed, s'posed.

FF characters have more freedom than Disney characters in that aspect, but I see them as more of a bonus to the series, as they never have nearly enough importance or screen time as the Disney characters, because they already came from video games, and serve more of a cameo role. But it would be nice though.

And, on that note, yes. FF Characters do seem to be getting reduced more and more to Cameo roles. Look at Days. Moogles were the only FF characters in there... I think. BBS looks like it has no FF so far. (Unless it has a little. I know it definitely doesn't have a lot.) Which I think is perfectly fine. Unless they plan on using more FFIX in the future.

TrinityxLimit

And, on that note, yes. FF Characters do seem to be getting reduced more and more to Cameo roles. Look at Days. Moogles were the only FF characters in there... I think. BBS looks like it has no FF so far. (Unless it has a little. I know it definitely doesn't have a lot.) Which I think is perfectly fine. Unless they plan on using more FFIX in the future.

If there is any FF characters in BBS, I see more along the lines of the Warrior of Light or Cecil, some knight-like characters, to fill in the the whole ancient knight theme.

But an FFIX inclusion sometime in the series would be nice.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Different Disney characters (besides Donald and Goofy) in different worlds = no

Actually having different items, accessories, and weapons to equip = maybe

Personally, I'd like to see the ability to give your world-limited party members a different weapon or two. Maybe, if you visit the world more than once, an upgraded version of Aladdin's schimatar. However, not all characters should get that option. Characters with vague or weapons they didn't necessarily have in the movie fit the bill. Characters like Beast (though I doubt and hope Beast's Castle won't be in KH3) and Ariel (also hope her world isn't in KH3) shouldn't be messed with, as it wouldn't make as much sense as say Aladdin or Jack Sparrow.

As for weapons, it would have to be similar to the norm. I wouldn't want to see Jack Sparrow wielding a staff or anything that wouldn't suit his character. As for weapon choices, it would be limited to maybe two or three (or fourth, depending on which one can be their secret (for them at least) and hard earned "Ultima Weapon"/ "Save the King"-style weapon). I don't really see a point in going much more in depth than one or two extra weapons, but it would be nice to actually have one besides the standard one.

Oh, and another thing I'd like to see in future games.. interchangeable world party members, because you know.. William was kind of main character in PotC to, but did he get a party position, of course not. However, I personally think he does deserve an alternate or even a spot that displaces both Donald and Goofy. As long as the second or third one makes sense, I think alternate world party members would be nice to see in future games.

Abbot

About that Alternate party member. Maybe like, a temporary world character? Like, the normal world party member can't be used, so an alternate one steps up to the plate. And possibly after getting the old one back, you can still use the new one. Or he/she goes away. I dunno. I'd like that, though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it would be cool to give alternate looks to your party members, like the original look on donald and goofy.

Khaki45

I like the idea of bringing characters to other worlds. I think thats what KH 3 should be, one final battle between light and darkness, bringing ALL worlds together for a final confrontation. As for the weapons....I dunno I think they should be able to use any weapon that existed in their movie. But its a good idea, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back