• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More precise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I assume you are talking about BBS. It's possible that it will be delayed, but whose to say.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Let's please hope it does'n get delayed. I just want to play it. I have already decided i'm getting the Japenese version as soon as it comes out. Which will hopefully be this summer.

Awards
probably. pretty much every kingdom hearts game gets delayed. i wouldnt be surprised if we dont get it til summer 2010. but its not for me to say, so well just have to wait.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I don't even have a PSP --> Not able to play
Still, I am interested in the plot. The game will sure give lots of information everyone has been waiting for, and that's why I would hate it to be delayed.

Let's just hope it won't (although I have a bad feeling that it will).

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
My prediction:

Japan: June - August 2009
NA: November 09 - January 2010

Wait... Wasn't 358/2 Days released in June, or am I completely out of track?
It would be pretty weird for the games to be released within the same month, in my opinion.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait... Wasn't 358/2 Days released in June, or am I completely out of track?
It would be pretty weird for the games to be released within the same month, in my opinion.

there is no official release for days yet. it will come out in Japan this spring and probably June - July 09 for NA.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
there is no official release for days yet. it will come out in Japan this spring and probably June - July 09 for NA.

Ah, okay then.
I think it will be released in NA in August.... That seems more likely. *shrug*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ah, okay then.
I think it will be released in NA in August.... That seems more likely. *shrug*

Well you must put in the fact that days is a DS game. So 2-3 months between releases is a good prediction. KH2 only took 3 months and it was a PS2 game so days will take no longer than that to be ready for a NA release.

So let's say days is released in Japan April 09, the it would probably come out in NA by June 09.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmm... considering their track record, I wouldn't be surprised if BbS is delayed as well.

However, I'm not too anxious about it. After all, they haven't even given a definitive release date to delay in the first place. I'd rather that they delay it and make it the best it can be, then have them rush it and it not be as good.

And since I know not a word of Japanese, I'll be skipping out on getting the Japanese version when it comes out, even if it does come out first.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Well you must put in the fact that days is a DS game. So 2-3 months between releases is a good prediction. KH2 only took 3 months and it was a PS2 game so days will take no longer than that to be ready for a NA release.

So let's say days is released in Japan April 09, the it would probably come out in NA by June 09.

True, but it can also be delayed.
It's pretty much no use trying to guess the release dates; we will find out once the games come out. :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just want a new game to satisfy my hunger for KH. I wish I could just go into a 1 year comma and when I wake up BBS and days are waiting for me.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's coma.

Second of all, what a way to waste a year. Just wait. The days'll go by quicker than you think.

Yeah, 2008 went by real quick. (Sarcasm) The time between jump festa 08 and the square-enix party seemed so long, it drove me crazy.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Don't forget you can always import BbS because PSP's are region free. For me i'd rather just wait although it would rock if we a confirmed release date.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, 2008 went by real quick. (Sarcasm) The time between jump festa 08 and the square-enix party seemed so long, it drove me crazy.

Just banish the thought of the games' releases out of your mind, and as Lifes.Lover said, the time will pass by much smoother.
Just be patient, and know that the games will be released in good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back