• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More precise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What? What does that have to do with getting it early?

I;m saying we could get it earlier than we did CC and it would still be as good as KH2. If the english version came out 3 months after the Japanese version(Like KH2 did) then I would be happy.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
There's nothing saying that it won't be two to three months after the Japanese release. It could be earlier, it could be later.

Personally, I'll wait as long as I have to to get the best quality. I don't normally think about the games themselves, so the days just kinda go by quickly. Hell, it's already February. It seems like just yesterday that it was still December.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There's nothing saying that it won't be two to three months after the Japanese release. It could be earlier, it could be later.

Personally, I'll wait as long as I have to to get the best quality. I don't normally think about the games themselves, so the days just kinda go by quickly. Hell, it's already February. It seems like just yesterday that it was still December.

It's just the likely case is 5-6 months like CC, since they are both PSP games.

I know the quality will be better, it's just the curiousity of what unbirths are, who is Xehanort, who is TAV's master, why did the masters and unbirths dissapear, what Ansem's apprentinces looked and act like, and how it connects to Sora, makes me want the game to come out next week(Oh how I wish).

I am a deep thinker and as such it makes me wonder and question, as such I am not very patient.

Charlie K

Back in Business
BBS will hopefully come out for Japan some time in the late summer..and Late '09 for North America.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's most likely that it will get delayed. *sigh* Let's just hope that it won't get delayed too much.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
random fact: gamestop says Days will come out august 31st , i think earliar.
i dont think BBS will get delayed that much because all they have to do is get a little advertising in NA and dub it. so far we know that there aren't many characters in BBS , less than KH2 and Days, so voice acting shouldn't take that long.
still , there still is a good chance of delay. lets be optimistic

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
O'k lets look at this.

358/2 Days:
It started productiion back in early 07. So by the time it's released in Japan it would have been around 2 years of development. Now only important scenes will be voiced and have PS2 graphics. So about 35% of the scenes will be voiced. No they have been working on english voice acting since October 08. So by the time it's released in Japan the english Voice acting should be finished. Then the other stuff to get it ready should only take a month -2 months. So Days shoul be released in North America by May or June 2008 and in Europe by July or Agaust 2008.

Birth by Sleep:
The game started development in early 2006, minus the 6-7 months they stopped to make Re:CoM. So they have been working on it for 2 years and 4 months. By summer 2009, it would have been 2 years and 9 months. This should have been plenty of time to finish a PSP game. So Japan should get it anywhere from June 2009 - september 2009. Considering that they will probably start english voice acting a month or 2 before it releases in Japan, and the time it takes to do other stuff, BBS should be in North America by November 2009 - Febuary 2010.

So that's my predictions.

Awards
wait r u talking about bbs? if u r, then i stand on my opinion. if its 358/2 days, then well get it by august or september, maybe even october. but were defnitely not getting bbs until 2010 hands down. im from america not japan btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back