• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► More than a friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
It wouldn't feel right, when your in a relationship with your Best Friend. They already know everything about you, and it's to obvious. Plus it wouldn't feel right to date you BF. ((=3
Not true, unless your best friend of an opposite sex and you have a very weak friendship.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually, no I havent! Im only 11 for goodness sake!

You know it's not wise to respond to TMM.
I've noticed you've been making some odd responses.

Most of them jokes, don't take things like that seriously.

But back on topic, I hope all goes well hun ;3

Key Kaliber

I'm happy to report things are going pretty well so far :3 I'm really starting to like him more and more. Apparently he's liked me this whole time but hid his feelings because i was with my ex for so long, and i mean alot to him -yay! He says thank you for the smallest things like just being there to talk to, oh and:

He can cook....well!! :D How awesome is that??

Amazingly enough, my ex has become even more annoying by trying to get back with me but i don't care, especially after what he did so poo on him. xP

Baiser!

Website
www.myspace.com
nyaww! secret best friend love with a happy ending
your life should be a cheesey teen movie<3 ahaha
really though, that's kewt. Glad things are good.
(guys that cook ftw)

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i say u go for it. My friend of....3 yrs i believe. I blew her off three times bcuz i thought i didnt like her, or we were just really good friends or i wasnt sure. And when i finally realized she was the right one for me. She didnt want me anymore and it kills me everyday not knowing what could have been.

But sometimes its not always so glamourous. It could seriously put a big ass dent in your friendship if somthing goes wrong. And i noticed that guy friends normally seem to act when they see that the girl is having a hard time with an ex or have recently gotten out of a relationship. Give it just a little time tho

LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!
'
YouTube - Musiq - Half Crazy
ITS EXACTLY HOW I FELT!

Oh...well i posted to late lol well hope things end up great.....my information will be sure to help someone i guess lol

A

Azrael

One of my best friends asked me if i thought we could ever be more than just friends, and i'm really not sure what to tell him because of these factors:

1. He's a great friend.
2. Not sure that i see him as being more than that yet.
3. I've just gotten out of a 2-year relationship with someone else.
4. He's just gotten out of a long-distance relationship.

I hardly knew my previous boyfriend when we first started out, and that didn't go too well. So i'm thinking maybe this could be better since we started out as good friends.

My friends have all said "why not?" and other such things like "you guys have a great friendship which is always a good start."

But i need a second opinion, and maybe third, fourth and so on. What should I do/tell him? Should we give it a shot? Any general advise? Plz and thanx :D

If you like him enough to go that far, go ahead.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Go for it, you have nothing to lose.

And that "friendship ruining" stuff is complete and total bullshit. If you 2 really are great friends, it won't change anything.

I wouldn't say completely generally people break up for a reason. Something about the other person in the relationship is undesirable so they end it. That kind of thing can most definately effect how you view someone.

I've had a friendship ruined just by asking a girl out.

Key Kaliber

Back again with another good report for you all. :D He finally held my hand today, poor guy. He was very shy at first, which doesn't make sense since we've known each other for so long, but hey, guys are weird sometimes. =/ I must admit, it was pretty awkward at first, but now things are very smooth. True, sometimes things like this don't work out, but things are looking up and we really like each other.

As the previous poster mentioned, that actually happened to Johnny(he told me yesterday).

He said he liked a girl back in 10th grade and was friends with her for a while. But as soon as she found out he liked her, she avoided him big time. They went to the same church and she stopped going for most likely this reason. She hadn't moved away or anything, there was no logical reason. But i think that if someone does something like this they weren't a true friend anyway. This was not a true friendship.

When i he told me his feelings, i didn't run away like an asshole, because i value our friendship and so does he. I mean, if i had said no to him, he would have been fine with it (like a true friend) and we'd still be friends. There would be none of this running away/avoidance/friendship ruining crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back