• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More than a little rusty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
shinobucopy.png

Not exactly happy with the result. But the Shinobu obsession continues.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I like it actually, a little cluttered bring the render up a bit and clipping mask the text. other than that i love you sean

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I like the effects and the warm color scheme, but the text kills it for me. Maybe if the color of the text was inverted, it might be better, but I just think it's too big. It takes the attention away from the render.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I like it actually, a little cluttered bring the render up a bit and clipping mask the text. other than that i love you sean

Note taken. I more than likely wont go back to this just because I made the layers so confusing I don't even know what I did anymore.

ily2btw

I like the effects and the warm color scheme, but the text kills it for me. Maybe if the color of the text was inverted, it might be better, but I just think it's too big. It takes the attention away from the render.

I'm not sure I follow when you say invert the text :/

It is inverted, so do you mean invert it again?

And for a split second, I saw Jecht. Don't know how I feel about the difference text, but I schlike otherwise.

Typo always seems to be a gray area for me :<

"haha what stock"

when the fk did you become batman

Malibu

Awards
Too much contrast and saturation on the render, makes it look LQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back