• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Theories Arising?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
With some new translations coming up they bring out some... Interesting questions. Our first translation is a talk "between" DiZ and Ansem maybe.

DiZ - "First, about Namine's disposal, I'm letting you take care of it, Ansem."

This brings up some question, obviously we now know that Ansem and DiZ are working together but my question is why are Ansem and DiZ working together? And does this mean that DiZ might not be Ansem's shell? You would think that Ansem (since he is just a heart) would put himself into DiZ right away, being it's his Shell, and this would make him complete, right? Why would Ansem not merge with DiZ? Is it possible that DiZ might not even be related to Ansem? Could DiZ be a shell of someone else with Ansems heart in it (we know that Ansems heart can manipulate appearance, since he did it to Riku) and the other Ansem be his true shell and leader of the Org maybe?

Demyx - "You traitor!"
Axel - "You're being used by the Order."

If it were any other memberbeing called a traitor, this wouldn't be a huge deal, but this is Axel. The member that was said to be loyal to the Org and its cause... Why the suddenly defect? Also his response "You're being used by the Order." kind of makes it seem that maybe Axel learns something about the Order, maybe how DiZ and the Leader are partners? And finds out that the lower members (#2-#13) are just being used and led on to believe they will get there hearts back but wont when they reach Kingdom Hearts? It makes sense. Ansem wants KH for the Darkness, what better way to get help then to lie to people who want there heart so badly, then to tell them that KH can give it to them.

Kairi - "Who is it!?"
Axel - "I'm a bit of a friend of Sora's. Let's go see him."

I'm not sure where or when this is said but IF it is said after Axels defect and Kairis kidnapping, this might make more sense with the others. Kairi was probably kidnapped to use as blackmail against Sora. You know "Help us or she gets hurt." kind of thing. If Axel has learned about how corrupt the Order is this might explain his actions. He would be a "bit" of Sora's friend since he is now against the Order and the "Let's go see him." thing makes sense since Axel would probably wan't to inform Sora about what is going on and get Kairi to him so he doesn't do anything for the Order, who knows, at the moment this is going on Sora might have already been black mailed and at the moment about to do something for the Order, like open Kingdom Hearts.

BHK - "I want to know why I was chosen by the Keyblade."
Namine - "No, you're not going to disappear! You're going to return to your original state."
BHK - "I'm going to disappear?"

This is kind of confusing... The way Namines response is worded it makes her sound like she wants BHK to return to his Original State. My question is what is BHKs original state? BHKs origins are still a huge mystery, he can not be Soras shell because for now, there is no confirmation that a Shell can exist when the original host has its shell back. Sora has his shell, his soul and his heart. The only POSSIBLE connection is that maybe Sora doesn't have ALL of his Heart. We know Ansem's Heart left Riku but it left some traces of it in him, what if Sora's heart, just some of it, was placed into BHK? His shell might have nothing to do with Sora and is his own (weird how if BHK is Sora's shell he doesn't look 100% like him, though Ansems shell is ment to?) only part of his heart is Soras, this would also explain the memories, since memories are held in the Heart, and would explain how he can use a keyblade to.

Just some random weird theories. ^_^

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
DiZ - "First, about Namine's disposal, I'm letting you take care of it, Ansem."

This brings up some question, obviously we now know that Ansem and DiZ are working together but my question is why are Ansem and DiZ working together? And does this mean that DiZ might not be Ansem's shell? You would think that Ansem (since he is just a heart) would put himself into DiZ right away, being it's his Shell, and this would make him complete, right? Why would Ansem not merge with DiZ? Is it possible that DiZ might not even be related to Ansem? Could DiZ be a shell of someone else with Ansems heart in it (we know that Ansems heart can manipulate appearance, since he did it to Riku) and the other Ansem be his true shell and leader of the Org maybe?
just because they are on teams doesn't mean anything really, i doubt it is that easy for a heart to combine back with it's shell and part of ansem is in riku(and part of riku is in ansem) so it still would be hard for them to recombine, and what makes you think they want to combine back together..........ansem purposely threw away his shell and now has all these dark powers and DiZ(if hes ansem's shell) has all these twilight powers and now is seperate and his own person.................and whos to say if they recombine what would happen for all we know they could turn back to regular old ansem -or- something horrible might happen
Demyx - "You traitor!"
Axel - "You're being used by the Order."

If it were any other memberbeing called a traitor, this wouldn't be a huge deal, but this is Axel. The member that was said to be loyal to the Org and its cause... Why the suddenly defect? Also his response "You're being used by the Order." kind of makes it seem that maybe Axel learns something about the Order, maybe how DiZ and the Leader are partners? And finds out that the lower members (#2-#13) are just being used and led on to believe they will get there hearts back but wont when they reach Kingdom Hearts? It makes sense. Ansem wants KH for the Darkness, what better way to get help then to lie to people who want there heart so badly, then to tell them that KH can give it to them.
axel was never really loyal to the org., he always seemed to be working for/by himself(just like vegeta from DBZ), well there have been several pictures with DiZ and EM talking(its obvious EM has no hostility towards DiZ(even though he is trying to destroy him and his order)), the ansem you are referring to(that wanted darkness) is a heart and the org. is a group of SHELLS

Kairi - "Who is it!?"
Axel - "I'm a bit of a friend of Sora's. Let's go see him."

I'm not sure where or when this is said but IF it is said after Axels defect and Kairis kidnapping, this might make more sense with the others. Kairi was probably kidnapped to use as blackmail against Sora. You know "Help us or she gets hurt." kind of thing. If Axel has learned about how corrupt the Order is this might explain his actions. He would be a "bit" of Sora's friend since he is now against the Order and the "Let's go see him." thing makes sense since Axel would probably wan't to inform Sora about what is going on and get Kairi to him so he doesn't do anything for the Order, who knows, at the moment this is going on Sora might have already been black mailed and at the moment about to do something for the Order, like open Kingdom Hearts.
it seems he has kidnapped her for his own uses(to lure sora) because in other scans he promised to let her see sora........

BHK - "I want to know why I was chosen by the Keyblade."
Namine - "No, you're not going to disappear! You're going to return to your original state."
BHK - "I'm going to disappear?"

This is kind of confusing... The way Namines response is worded it makes her sound like she wants BHK to return to his Original State. My question is what is BHKs original state? BHKs origins are still a huge mystery, he can not be Soras shell because for now, there is no confirmation that a Shell can exist when the original host has its shell back. Sora has his shell, his soul and his heart. The only POSSIBLE connection is that maybe Sora doesn't have ALL of his Heart. We know Ansem's Heart left Riku but it left some traces of it in him, what if Sora's heart, just some of it, was placed into BHK? His shell might have nothing to do with Sora and is his own (weird how if BHK is Sora's shell he doesn't look 100% like him, though Ansems shell is ment to?) only part of his heart is Soras, this would also explain the memories, since memories are held in the Heart, and would explain how he can use a keyblade to.
this isn't all in the same scene, you can tell because the first one has nothing to do with the other two and other two seem backwards

it seems DiZ has on his side............ansem-malificent?, riku?-mickey?, axel?, namine?, and EM?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Its hard for a Heart to go back into a shell? Ansem seems to have NO trouble jumping into Rikus shell. And I never said it WAS the same scene.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
Its hard for a Heart to go back into a shell? Ansem seems to have NO trouble jumping into Rikus shell. And I never said it WAS the same scene.
inever said you did put you put all the others together and they seemed to be the same scene...............and thats because riku willingly accepted ansem and like i said maybe they dont want to become complete..............and thats because riku wasn't his original shell.....DiZ would be his original shell so that would be different

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
How do you know that going into an original shell would be any harder then a non original shell? It's really just your opinion. And I just grouped the qoutes together based on the theory I was going with. You were the one that pointed out they were different scenes, I never even make that accusation. And the second one seems backwards? For all we know BHK could be doing something, she doesnt seem to be answering anything, she seems to be making a point. Maybe DiZ is doing something to BHK and Namine screams that because she doesnt want to lose him? And do you have any PROOF that Axel was never working for the Org? No. There is no proof that he isn't per say, we know he defects some time during KH2 but why say the Org is using Dem? Why even bother say that? It sounds more like he is trying to explain his reason for leaving.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
How do you know that going into an original shell would be any harder then a non original shell? It's really just your opinion. And I just grouped the qoutes together based on the theory I was going with. You were the one that pointed out they were different scenes, I never even make that accusation. And the second one seems backwards? For all we know BHK could be doing something, she doesnt seem to be answering anything, she seems to be making a point. Maybe DiZ is doing something to BHK and Namine screams that because she doesnt want to lose him? And do you have any PROOF that Axel was never working for the Org? No. There is no proof that he isn't per say, we know he defects some time during KH2 but why say the Org is using Dem? Why even bother say that? It sounds more like he is trying to explain his reason for leaving.
i never said axel wasn't working for the org. like i said he always seemed to be working on his own, did you ever see him trust any of the org members in CoM? NO. did he have any problem killing vexen(even though he wasn't a traitor like marluxia, zexion, etc.)NO.
How do you know that going into an original shell would be any harder then a non original shell? It's really just your opinion.
not really its just common sense..............riku's soul nor heart was compatible with ansems because those didn't belong to him but DiZ is his original shell(if he is) so that means the heart would have to go back to its original job, so would the soul, and the body(for example instead of the soul controlling all the emotion, memories, etc. the heart would have to go back to doing that)..........and what would happen to all the memories that DiZ had as a shell would it just be like it never happened?...............its obvious it more complicated than just taking over someone's body(not shell because shell=body+soul and ansem only took his body)
There is no proof that he isn't per say, we know he defects some time during KH2 but why say the Org is using Dem?
whoever said axel said that to axel and whoever said demyx said that to axel.........its obvious your using logical sense as much as me

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where are these trnaslations even form? I haven't seen them anywhere, please provide a link to where you found them

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
- The new trailer is like the new PV from a few days ago, just revised. It is said to be a long trailer.

• Axel is said to be seen in Destiny Islands.

• EM may have been seen (with those light sword things).

• The trailer is said to have 3 different songs!

• Kairi and Namine' scene?

• EM in the Deep Dive world?

• New Cloud and Sephiroth scene.

• (Un-Hooded) Riku in the Deep Dive world (with King Mickey?)

• Saix: "The heart meets in the darkness, eventually becomes Kingdom Hearts."

• The scene fades with a member's hood being taken off(?).

• Riku vs Org Member

• Sephiroth vs. Cloud fight to be similiar to the FFVII: AC fight.(Thank you Connie)

• A dark form was supposedly seen. (thanks again Connie)

More rumors. (thanks Lizzy May and here cousin)

• The Beach on Deep Dive May be the Keyhole.
• The Superior may be Ansem according to trailer.
•The Fairies from Sleeping Beauty give Sora his power of forging with Goofy and Donald.

Confirmed info:
**Highlight to read**

"Riku vs. Black Coat
Eel - 'If light and darkness are eternal, then the in-between is also eternal.'
DiZ - ' First, about Namine's disposal, I'm letting you take care of it, Ansem.'
Demyx - 'You traitor!'
Axel - 'You're being used by the Order.'
Kairi - 'Just waiting seems...'
Axel
Kairi - 'Who is it!?'
Axel - 'I'm a bit of a friend of Sora's. Let's go see him.'
Saix - 'Can you feel the power of the moon?'
BHK - 'I want to know why I was chosen by the Keyblade.'
Namine - 'No, you're not going to disappear! You're going to return to your original state.'
BHK - 'I'm going to disappear?'
Sora - 'It's Riku...Riku's here...'

There's still more...
The 'Passion' orchestra version, Another Side, 'Passion ATB' was the order of the songs."

Credit: Egocentrism04 for these translations. ^_^

according to kadaj of KHU the following is said to be confirmed in the trailer.

• "The trailer starts off with Namine putting Sora in the Pod, and Sora is asleep, the scene changes to BHK falling down into darkness.

• The scene switches to Axel kidnapping Kairi.

• Combat scene against BHK and Axel

• Combat scene against Cloud and Sephiroth

• Ansem and a man resembling Zexion are both on a cliff in Hollow Bastion.

• Gummi ship battle scenes

• Kairi and Namine are in the same scene talking, they are glared at by someone.

• In Deep Dive Sora fights Ansem

• Ansem's weapons are (???)

• Sora holds the pendant as he remembers his promise.

• Riku is confirmed (He has grown alot like Kairi has)

• A scene of "SORA" on a skateboard in twilight Town

• Final Form is shown

• Shows a scene of continuous attacks in the blue form while in the air

• The range of attacks is unknown

• The Position of Sora changes, but the height remains the same

• Sora and Riku are prepared to fight each other."

***MAJOR SPOILERs***
Highlight to read.
rough translations from Tomo (via e-mail), don't have the time to touch them up so I'll do so later.

"・Last scene (scene where Sora attaches to sleep) confirmation Namine "Good night Sora" of CoMMouth..
snarf..voice..put out. ・Screen Ancoro at the same time as falling. sleep by SoraSora is changed
into the Roxas and it falls. (perhaps start Movie of KH2)
・The accelerator kidnaps the nautical mile (The accelerator seemed to have the
speculation besides 13 organizations overall).
・Combat scene confirmation of bay horse vs accelerator(battle
immediately after scene of facing of example) ・・・・It will be ..bay
horse parentheses.. good.
・Combat scene confirmation of Craud vs Sefiros
・Anthem fixation of a man of Zecshion resemblance on Horoubastion cliff
(Expose it true colors by the scene of the continuation of existing Movie.
) ・・・・・This fellow anthem crawling fixation fixation of w it whether is,
and long hair
・Silverberry ship shooting scene confirmation (The massage silverberry ship should not
expect it).
・The scene where the nautical mile and Namine exist at the same time is confirmed.
(_expression and same same eye difference: Are you angry?) ・・・・Is it glared at at
someone by two people?(The nautical mile and Namine are the understood each other
atmosphere. )
・The combat beginning Movie of Sora vs anthem is confirmed in the town of DD.
Bay horse..blindfold..scene..at all..same..composition..anthem. ・・・・Is it a
double-track line of something? ・Arms of the anthem are Hicaken (simple
design) two purple Catananaga.
・As for arms of Sora, the promise is guarded.
・・・・Cabesou www of Sora
・Ric confirmation. It becomes strapping too much about the term of
growth. It becomes too much like the adult.
 (estimate: Height 12 and 3cmUP hair: Forelock 2cmUP back hair 5cmUP)
・The scene to play the skateboard mini-game of Towairaitotaun with Sora is confirmed.
・Final form confirmation
・Key action that continues wide-ranging attack of blur eve form in the
air through all eternity
・The range of the attack is round around Sora. (size of about 2.5 key
braid obligations) ・The position of Sora changes and fixation
(suspension?)→ height doesn't change in the air at all.
・・・・Perhaps, it seems that the height when the drive is moved is
maintained.
・Sora hardly does the action. (Does an automatic attack emphasize?) ・・・・
However, it sees and there is no interest.
・Sora : in the last of PV. 「Ric is and there is ・・・・ Ric ‥. (Fright. Surprise. )

・Additionally, it is existing Movie.
The supplementation: Orchestra ver of Passion is suitable for a
confused game. ・・・・Yes that buys adult soundtrack
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A part of the content to which the above-mentioned is screened in *e
booth and the secret theater is an excerpt. It ..Movie Mi.. confirms it 5
and about six times as well as current PV (About 60% of the whole) as
other parts are basic. (Do not secure it even if wrong. )
...the acceptance of the question in case of being...
Besides, it adds it if it has recalled it."

Translated from the JF report from Intermezzo.
kh-2.net

-and-

[UNCONFIRMED RUMORS]

- The new trailer is like the new PV from a few days ago, just revised. It is said to be a long trailer

- Axel is said to be seen in Destiny Islands

- EM may have been seen (with those light sword things)

- The trailer is said to have 3 different songs!

- Kairi and Namine' scene?

- EM in the Deep Dive world?

- New Cloud and Sephiroth scene

- Riku in the Deep Dive world with the King?

- Saix: The heart meets in the darkness, eventually becomes Kingdom Hearts.

[CONFIRMED RUMORS]

- Riku vs Org Member

- ???: Light is eternal and dark is eternal...

- Diz and Namine are right next to each other (Something about Ansem being in there.. or a fade in scene of Ansem)

- Demyx is a betrayer

- The Organization is infront of Axel

- Kairi is standing, waiting for Axel. (Axel probably promised he'd show her Sora)

- Kairi does something shocking

- Sora and Axel meet

- ???: Do you feel the power of Saix's moon?

- BHK: What I want to know is if I was chosen for the Keyblade or not.

- Namine: If you dissapear, you will return to the origin

- BHK: I dissapear?

- Sora and Riku meet

- The three songs playing in the following order: "Passion", "Another Side", and "Passion ~After the Battle~"
kh2.co.uk

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
MyInnerFred said:

Riku had to accept Ansem entering him, perhap Diz is resisting? Or perhaps Ansem doesn't even want to get back with him?

Nomura said that Axel has his own Agenda, who's to say that he isn't loyal to the Order?

As for Demyx being used, who knows?

oathion

I wonder if you still have your memories when you become a shell...

Claymore

Hmmmm or that what we were made to think.. like in AC there was 3 pieces of sephy a shell of memories a body for the heart and one for his soul...?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Uh... I think so. I never really good the whole relationship between Kadaj / Yazoo / Loz and Sephiroth. Just figured they were infected with Geo Stimga to such a degree that Jenova was able to manipulate their bodies and make them seem like Sephiroth Clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back