• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wikipedia copied and pasted it directly from somewhere else. Don't test me.

no offense, but you actually ask to be tested. remember yesterday with the photoshopped image and you said "you happen to find it"?

where exactly did you find this piece of information if not wikipedia? right now the vanitas article has no citation or source that confirms vanitas to be a direct translation to "emptiness"

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow thank you so much!
can someone tell me whats the name of DS?

State

Awards
the first part isnt really part of the discussion. i'm rely saying that being an artist isnt the ultimate proof to knowing other languages.

i tried about 5 online translators in google including the official google translator, i dont know what babel fish is but i'll check that too

he was merely suggesting, not affirming, ms. direction.

babel fish is a translator.

Yuuki

Apparently, in a rough translation, it's Vanitus. {or Vanitas, hard to tell}
uh thats the name huh.... i see...

Awards
no offense, but you actually ask to be tested. remember yesterday with the photoshopped image and you said "you happen to find it"?

where exactly did you find this piece of information if not wikipedia? right now the vanitas article has no citation or source that confirms vanitas to be a direct translation to "emptiness"

Hah, you do have a point.

vanitas - Definition of vanitas | Encyclopedia.com: Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art and Artists

There, happy? I just went with the first thing that showed up before. Speed searching, I call it.
Wiki can't cite, because it's to old to cite, no one holds all knowledge of an ever-evolving type of art.

Yuuki

so now we're all fans of DS or should i say vanitas....

miiworld2

Awards
Apprentice Vanitas in my opinion is roughly translated as Apprentice of Emptiness. Or, if we don't dismiss the Realm of Nothingness (the stage where Xemnas was fought in KH2) he's named Apprentice of Nothingness. Since Emptiness and Nothingness sounds pretty much the same.

So that's what I'm calling him: Apprentice of Nothingness.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow these are a great find. Thank you. So much for DS being someone in a previous KH game.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
in the name thingy for DS', it says "Apprentice VanitAsu"

oh, it says "what is vanitasu's objective?" in the big red/yellow letters.

i think the screen shot bottom text [not what XH is saying, like, the bottom part with the arrow ]w/ xehanort says like "xehanort giving advice to a comrade/someone/enemy?"
the actual text[what MX's is saying]... i think.. for like the first few words
"as is eraqus' beginning/principal?..." [after that kanji starts and yeah i can't read that unless it has the hiragana/katakana helper thingys.] maybe he's giving advice to Terra about like, comparing how Terra is starting to become a Master, or like, how he's doing things, is similar to how Master Eraqus started off...

and for the under text for aqua's screenshot, the second sentence: "aqua believes in her comrade.." or "aqua believes in her precious companions' lives" or something like that >~> idk where the 1st sentence for that starts...

and for DS's character description:
"Eerie soldier enveloped/covered by black clothing. Master Xehanort's only apprentice, that-"
[i can't read the rest, too blurry..[i think it says "that"/ or like "this" yeah. it says "this or that" i think.]] i get confursed w/ the whole "sono/kono" thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back