• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaialone

edit: Vanity is one of the seven deadly sins, right? A negative thing. But its ignored in small doses, encouraged even... self esteem and all. But too much is bad. It'd be fitting if he were an unversed... if unversed are made of negative emotions. Vanity is self-centered. Self-centered people shouldn't rightfully own keyblades. >< But he does. What if he only became vain after gaining the dark suit? What if the name isn't his real name at all?

no Vanity is not one of the seven deadly sins

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Interesting.. I know it might not exactly be true, but it looks like Ven and DS are having somewhat of a casual conversation in that scene in the library-like area or whatever. It makes me wonder if there's/ there was a possible friendship between the two, or even a rivalry, ala Riku and Sora.

Well i'm guessing that scene probably takes place early in the game and at that time MX and Vanitas are still considered good guys and haven't dissapeared yet. So probably since Ven and Vanitas are the same age they might be friends and possibly hav a rivalry too.

Charlie K

Back in Business
The DS is gunna grab that chair beside him, and smash it over Vens back, then call him a btich, I've beaten the game and saw the scene, I would know :D

State

Awards
The DS is gunna grab that chair beside him, and smash it over Vens back, then call him a btich, I've beaten the game and saw the scene, I would know :D

then where are they? they're on radiant garden in atw's castle, right?

H

Haxon

Vanitas huh? Im going to have to get used to that.

MX has Organization boots! Very interesting...

Growth system looks gay...

Liege

It's a multi-page article (probably two, I'd wager). All we have here are partial-scans from one of those pages. Plus, there's mention of Ansem's Apprentices and Master-Erauqs possibly being featured (in-addition to a potential definitive release-date). So, yeah, there's still more to be seen.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's a multi-page article (probably two, I'd wager). All we have here are partial-scans from one of those pages. Plus, there's mention of Ansem's Apprentices and Master-Erauqs possibly being featured (in-addition to a potential definitive release-date). So, yeah, there's still more to be seen.

Awesome, Ansem's apprentices might be seen? Thank God and a Release Date would be awesome. I'm going to preorder my japanese copy of BBS as soon as possible.

captain

Bronze Member
Who thinks Vanitas will just be another new OC or that his identity is/is connected to an established character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back