• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Morgan Webb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Wait, who insulted Adam Sessler? That makes me sad.

And just out of curiosity, Gatorade, what exactly did Morgan say that was so feminist? I don't have G4 so I kind of feel left out...
I kind of forget them now. But she talked about how there should be more female leads with more clothes on. Since it's now the next day, I forget the other things, sorry.

And yes guys, I know it's just her opinion. If you read my original post I said I agreed with her in some cases. There's just a time and place for it and E3 is not it. Because stating your opinion on E3 will not help to change anything whatsoever.

Trag

Bronze Member
She's not that hot. Pretty over-hyped if you ask me.

I've met her in real life, and I have to say, she's hotter in person than in TV.
Sessler, on the other hand, looks even crazier than he does on TV. He was the firetrucking man.
Everything you know about Blair Herder is wrong. He's actually a really cool guy. He is pretty self-deprecating in person,he will make fun of his own TV personality when you bring it up. I really really hate how shitty he is on G4, I wish they would let him be himself.

Also, feminism is gay

Trag

Bronze Member
she may not play games
but she has very nice boobies
and that is enough for me
i mean poo, Kristen Adams was hot as firetruck, who would believe that she plays games? Who cares, you don't really expect G4 to have gamers on it anymore (except the sess and kevin perrera or however you spell it)
I don't really like Morgan, she was a bit of a bitch at PAX.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
she may not play games
but she has very nice boobies
and that is enough for me
i mean poo, Kristen Adams was hot as firetruck, who would believe that she plays games? Who cares, you don't really expect G4 to have gamers on it anymore (except the sess and kevin perrera or however you spell it)
I don't really like Morgan, she was a bit of a bitch at PAX.

Ever wonder where they started out?

Tech TV. And that channel sucked since it was nothing but robots and anime at midnight.

Trag

Bronze Member
tech tv was awesome man
i loved Yoshi
and no i never wondered where they started out, i watched tech tv back in the days mang

D

Deleted member 36435

Morgan Webb is just the tits of G4, kind of like Olivia Munn and whoever that girl from Cheat! was

if you want to hear about games listen to THE SESS

Trag

Bronze Member
When I saw that I was on TV for the X-play coverage of PAX and that an achievement came up that said Met The Sess! I almost came.
He's really talkative, but in the good way.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
What none of you know, though, is that Morgan Webb's been apart of the G4 network since before they bought out Tech TV. Though I can't recall the name of the show she was on, because it was probably uninteresting. Either way, she's more than just tits, she knows her stuff and has been in the gaming community for a very long time. If she's going to rant about the lack of respectable female leads, at this point, it's probably with good reason.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
What none of you know, though, is that Morgan Webb's been apart of the G4 network since before they bought out Tech TV. Though I can't recall the name of the show she was on, because it was probably uninteresting. Either way, she's more than just tits, she knows her stuff and has been in the gaming community for a very long time. If she's going to rant about the lack of respectable female leads, at this point, it's probably with good reason.

Nothing wrong with that, and it's true.

But when you complain about female characters wearing scantily clad clothing....and you Google Image "Morgan Webb".....lol

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Adam Sessler is the only good left in gaming journalism

HA_HA_HA%2C_OH_WOW.jpg

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Adam Sessler gets really awkward live, he twitches.

Trag

Bronze Member
I saw him live, he was really articulate with his opinions/responses, and when I talked to him in person he was fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back