• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Morgan Webb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Bad joke in 3, 2, 1: Say what you want about Morgan Webb, I'd let her play with my joystick any day.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
She really is a bitch. -.-
I just got done watching her tell a dude to shut up like 4 times as he was trying to thank people.

EDIT: Err, scratch that.
It was Olivia Munn.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Oh lol. I always hated that whore. Yeah I can see her doing that. I couldn't believe Webb was doing that i was like''She changed, lol.''

I also hate how she thinks she is so hotter then everyone else.

She is very attractive, but not to the point where I would let her put her hand on my mouth to try and silence me. -.-

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Olivia Munn looks way better than her in my opinion. Alyson Haslip too.

Trag

Bronze Member
Kristen Adams did Cheat. She is the hottest woman on G4, I'll say again.

krexia

Translator
Awards
There's just a time and place for it and E3 is not it. Because stating your opinion on E3 will not help to change anything whatsoever.
You don't think that during E3, when she's likely to have massive numbers of viewers, would be a good time to try to get a message across?

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
You don't think that during E3, when she's likely to have massive numbers of viewers, would be a good time to try to get a message across?
No because no one cares about her message. The only people watching are fanboys and video game lovers who are just waiting for analysis of a new game, they're not looking for a speech on moral rights.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No because no one cares about her message. The only people watching are fanboys and video game lovers who are just waiting for analysis of a new game, they're not looking for a speech on moral rights.
And your right. But she didn't say a speech she said a sentence then moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back