• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_creator

I've only played the first one,so being able to play as more than Kano,Liu Kang,Raiden,Johnny Cage,Scorpion,Sub-Zero,and Sonya will be fun for me.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Oh my god, you're gonna get to play as so many awesome, MIA characters in this game! Rain, Stryker, Sheeva, Kintaro, Kabal, Jax, etc. I cant wait!!!!!!!

The only character I heard may or may not be in it is Motaro. Last time I heard, they were considering whether or not to put Motaro in Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

oh and btw, they had better freakin' have Liu Kang's default costume be his regular living costume. That zombie thing pissed me off!

p.s.
931478_20060301_screen013.jpg

awesomeness

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I RLY WANT THIS GAME~!!!!!!!

though its kinda sad that this will be the last MK game, that we ever play with the characters that we know and love...i saw Ed Boon on Electric Playground and he said that the next MK will be fresh in a new universe with a new story with all new characters O.O...

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Its not the last MK game. Its just the last one for the old concoles. Ed Boon said that he want this game to wipe the slate clean so the new Mk can start off fresh on the new gen.

But still...I can't wait to play this game.:)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Duo_forbidden said:
Its not the last MK game. Its just the last one for the old concoles. Ed Boon said that he want this game to wipe the slate clean so the new Mk can start off fresh on the new gen.

But still...I can't wait to play this game.:)
I heard that too. He's gonna completely get rid of Liu Kang and a bunch of the other old Mortal Kombat characters. Now the story's gonna mainly focus on the continuing adventures of Shujinko.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Supposedly Ed Boon, is getting tid of all the characters...its like gonna be the "last" fight, to see who is the best, and to see who will survive in the end...like the tittle...armageddon O.O...and only the most popular characters like Sub-zero and Scorpion MAY return...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back