• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Annoying Boss

• Axel

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Riku Replica IV

Votes: 80 45.7%
  • Larxene

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • Vexen

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • Ansem (Second Time)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 16 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter the Wise

I decoded Marluxia's moves and attacks after a while because I knew that the final boss was of course going to be difficult. Marluxia showed no true problems for me.

The second fight with Ansem took me two tries to get him, but it wasn't all that difficult.

Larxene was a joke for me. I'm sorry, but I guess because I was expecting difficulty, I got through it easier because I was well prepared.

Axel was no real threat for me.

Repliku four...now that was something. The first three encounters were fairly easy, in truth. But, that battle was brutal! It took me four tries to get him.

Vexen...OMG. I took Vexen for granted because of the picture I painted for him. The first encounter was pretty easy...but I don't know how many times I had to fight Vexen in Twilight Town to get him.

Geez, this is kinda embarrassing, but Vexen was the most difficult for me.

I despised his battle quotes too. He sounded like Fruity Pierre! (Well, that doesn't mean it didn't fit him well.)

:x

C

Crazium

Why does nobody say Axel? Axel was harder than Marluxia in RE:

soloft

In Re:CoM, I would have to say the hardest boss (maybe the only hard boss) is Marluxia. If you build your deck right, all the other bosses are simple. Organization XIII members and the Riku replicas rely solely on speed. As soon I saw that I just made a deck with a lot of stunning attacks and Lethal Flame, they didn't stand a chance. I think the only bosses other than Marluxia that even got a hit on me were Vexen and the second Larxene. Cheap, yes.

Awards
Trickmaster in R/R becuse you got all those crappy cards and about 95% of them were higher than yours.

Actually, the trick to R/R Trickmaster are the low cards themselves. Trickmaster takes forever to make an attack and that will hand you over time to search for a card that can duel. Trickmaster has crud cards to duel and that's how you kill it. Also, never do sleights.

strugglechamp

Riku replica. The first time i ever played COM he beat me so many times i lost count. Then when i did beat him i had to fight larxene and lost to her. i guess it'd be a tie between those two.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ansem second time around. Absolutely. Definitely. No 'but's about it.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Riku Replica's 4th form was hell, it took me 6 tries, Dark Aura completely beasted me, and I didn't dodge his dark firaga attacks well enough, and that's really easy to dodge just with the right timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back