• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Celebrities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

That's right, we may have favorite celeberties out there, but if we have favorites that means there's ones that annoy us to death.

What celeberty do you just hate or find the most annoying?

I have to say for me it's either Paris Hilton or the comedian Carot Topp. They've taken precious hours of my life that I'll never get back!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Paris Hilton!

She's so famous, and for what?! Seriously, until that whole sex tape fiasco, I had never heard of her.

And now she's on TV all the time. Someone get her off it!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
with you on the brittany spears thing someone prasied her on here like she was a goddess of all music forget the screenname but her and her kid are sluts anyway so who gives a shit and Paris Hilton same goes with her I never really knew her until that phone hacking thing lol lol both of them and Hilary(misspelled) Duff are freaks Hillary can't sing at all she thought she could but that was a joke come on:mad::(

jk4eva

Let's see...this is too simple. Hilary Duff and Paris Hilton - someone needs to give them a reality check. Duff needs to know she can't sing and she is not that talented just because she released one or two little albums. She's just too "goody" it's annoying. Paris Hilton is everywhere these days, it's like you can't escape.

Z

Zackstorm

Saigner Noir said:
Julia Roberts. I detest her.
ME too! :) For some reason I really despise her. There's just something about her that makes me really not like her.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
Johnny Stooge said:
Paris Hilton!

She's so famous, and for what?! Seriously, until that whole sex tape fiasco, I had never heard of her.

And now she's on TV all the time. Someone get her off it!
yeah i know she's so famous and for what, making a sex tape that shouldn't classify you as a celebrity that should classify you as a hoe.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
What do you mean Paris Hilton is hot? She is in some serious need of some protein. All she's famous for is jumping some dude's bone in night vision and saying "That's hot." all the time. Then theres Hilary "Can't sing if her life depended on it" Duff. You know who else annots the hell out of me? 50 Cent and Tony Yayo. I can't understand a word 50 says when he isn't rapping and Yayo talks way too damn much. There are other celebs on my list, but I won't go into that right now.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears cos theyre not even talented but still famous and Orlando Bloom cant act and looks like a girl as Legolas so why do people love him, he has the same voice in LOTR, TRoy and kINGDOM of heaven(even though i used to like him that was more than 3 years ago) and probably more peeps as well.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Hilary Duff, Paris Hilton, and there is this Dutch chick who I seriously hate: Georgina Verbaan (if there are any other dutch people reading this, they'll know how annoying she is). I avoid *every* show that she's in, because every time I see her she makes me want to punch her right in the face... ooh that would feel so good.

Targe

Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Antti Tuisku (finnish) and Jessica Simpson. (arghh >< )..
They´re SO annoying.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
bcourt2005 said:
yer he is but ian Mc'clenan the one who plays gandalf in lord of the rings. he annoys me so much. and he is actually queer
And what's wrong with that?
I'll have you know, Ian McKELLAN is one of Britians finest actors. Just because he is gay, come one, that isn't even a good reason!

Keira Knightley is someone I CANNOT stand. I hate it when people say "Oh, she's hot" she isn't!! She's got a huge ego, can't act AT ALL, and she doesn't even know her own age!!

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Raven Simone!!!!
Got! "Thats So Raven!" "THATS SO EFFING ANNOYING!"
Her show, is not entertaining, the only thing i like about it is her friend...Chelsea, cus she's cute, but the show isnt that great.
And Raven keeps popping up on movies and she's gettin cocky about it....she's not that beautiful, and her body aint that great,she's just...i dunno, annoying.
Plus i still have a grudge on her show becus once they canceled Kim Possible to show Raven's Show!!! I used to be a Kim addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back