• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
i don't think i've posted here before, but....

I pic Air Soldiers. Why? Because i can NEVER HIT THE DARN THINGS. I hated the Fat bandits at first, but then i figured out how to beat them. After that, it's probably the Angel Stars. mostly because they never stand still and are always creating Tornadoes. i also found the Defenders annoying, but that was mostly because they kept killing me on my first run through.

riku0147

Awards
I hate the defenders in COM, and I got killed by those stupid toy boxes over half way through the hades cup in KH2, so I hate those guys too.

Sora Limit Form

for me is was the damn bulky vendor and the easy one for me is the last fight with ansem (where him and his "guardian" fused to make a big @ss heartless. i mean comeone you hit him a couple times then fly in his gut rescue goofy hit him more times rescue donald hit him even more and he dies it was easy and the boss was gay

Rix

:)
Awards
The morningstars? Oh... I hated them so much D:

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
yes i just realised, defenders and wyverns caused me some shit when i was at hollow bastion second visit.

DaDarkDude

The FAt heartless used to be VERY VERY annoying when I first played... I felt like murdering them... But, now they are too easy.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I agree the fat bastards were a pain in the ass in the beginning but once you got through a couple words they were nothing.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Those stupid Darkballs that would always teleport were a humongous pain, as were their annoying bouncing attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back