• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Voices in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda

i know right!! thoughs are the people im annoyed at too! i mean wtf happened! you would figure that they would use the voices from ff7:advent children. but no, they got a crazy redneck for cid, and a morphene adict for aerith (by the way, her real name is AERIS, not aerith, whtf did that come from?!). leons(real name is squall) voice isnt that wierd, but it still sounded better in kh1.

p.s. ansems voice was awsome in kh1!!! what happened!! that pisses me off!!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I hate Aerith's voice...it's just blah and boring and has no emotion to it whatsoever. I miss Mandy Moore since she did a way better job than whoever is doing the voice for Aerith now. Cid's is pretty bad too.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Watermelons... <3 said:
Cid and Aerith. I was like, WHOA.

I HATE Jack Sparrow's voice, too.... I don't think they got Johnny Depp for him.

T-T No Johnny Depp....

Hey, Jack Sparrow's voice isn't that bad. Besides Johnny Depp ISN'T doing the voice for Sparrow and I think the guy who's voice acting for Sparrow is doing a pretty good job. It's not the greatest, but it's not bad.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Sparda said:
i know right!! thoughs are the people im annoyed at too! i mean wtf happened! you would figure that they would use the voices from ff7:advent children. but no, they got a crazy redneck for cid, and a morphene adict for aerith (by the way, her real name is AERIS, not aerith, whtf did that come from?!). leons(real name is squall) voice isnt that wierd, but it still sounded better in kh1.

I hate demyx's voice dance water dance it's so annoying and olette, hayner, and pence

P.S it's aerith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerith

Homesrfan

Aerith is so annoying and it doesn't even sound like the person that is reading her lines are intergetic. There just boring and dull. And also Cids... what a friken hick. Sora's was kind of annoying as first only because it changed so much and I wasn't really expecting it... Hayle Joel Osmet is growing up. ;)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Sparda said:

Aerith is her real name. Aeris is a mistranslation of her name from FFVII that was fixed in Kingdom Hearts. I miss Many Moore's voice, Mena Suvari just sucks :( Squall did sound better in KH1, and Billy Zane isn't doing Xehanort's voice anymore which is why it sucks ;..;

Fuu and Rai sound great. If you played FFVIII you'd know that Raijin always ends his sentences with ya know, and Fuujin almost always answers in single words, ya know?

amurakansen

aerith sucks, cid sucks, squall is ok, sora is cool because it makes it seem more real, and........i mentioned aerith sucks?
DIZ is aweosme though, i used to hate count duku because he fought a cool black guy like samuel l jackson, but now, count duku pwns

Epilogue

killjoy princess
*Oathkeeper* said:
I hate Aerith's voice...it's just blah and boring and has no emotion to it whatsoever. I miss Mandy Moore since she did a way better job than whoever is doing the voice for Aerith now. Cid's is pretty bad too.

That is so agreeable.

Jesse McCartney did a splendid job, just one issue: He messes up on the tone level of Roxas' voice too much.

E

Eclipse

it's just voice actors, it doesn't mean anything really. Even if mena suvari plays aerith, ya'll still know aerith's character, and what the real aerith would sound like, so that shouldn't ruin the character for you.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
TwilightSoulKey said:
it's just voice actors, it doesn't mean anything really. Even if mena suvari plays aerith, ya'll still know aerith's character, and what the real aerith would sound like, so that shouldn't ruin the character for you.

It doesn't ruin Aerith, but it makes us erk at the fact that Disney and SE approved of that wretched voice that now haunts my dreams. .__.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The only ones (from what i've heard) that i actually like are: Leon, Riku,(both i preffered there KH1 versions) DiZ and most Disney ones (-PoTC)...

The others i'm pretty appalled with TBH, Jap voices with eng subs FTW anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back