• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Voices in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Aerith was easily most annoying. Worst voice since Farleen in Star Ocean 3.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
*Oathkeeper* said:
I hate Aerith's voice...it's just blah and boring and has no emotion to it whatsoever. I miss Mandy Moore since she did a way better job than whoever is doing the voice for Aerith now. Cid's is pretty bad too.

i didnt really hear cids...but aerith sounds like she is a dead person talking...

keyblademaster33

i think that cids is the worst. you would think he would be less like a farmer. but i think it is hilarious on atlantica when donald is singing!!:)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Sparda said:
i know right!! thoughs are the people im annoyed at too! i mean wtf happened! you would figure that they would use the voices from ff7:advent children. but no, they got a crazy redneck for cid, and a morphene adict for aerith (by the way, her real name is AERIS, not aerith, whtf did that come from?!). leons(real name is squall) voice isnt that wierd, but it still sounded better in kh1.

p.s. ansems voice was awsome in kh1!!! what happened!! that pisses me off!!
Her real name is Aerith, retard. It was a mistranslation in the old FF7 game, thats all...

And they use these voices for FFVII:AC (Mother, why!!!!)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is frightening, but it was confirmed by Square that Mena is doing the voice for Aerith in Advent Children. Thank goodness, her scenes are very few. Tifa, Yuffie, Sephiroth, and Cloud sound awesome though.

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Aerith is her real name. Aeris is a mistranslation of her name from FFVII that was fixed in Kingdom Hearts. I miss Many Moore's voice, Mena Suvari just sucks :( Squall did sound better in KH1, and Billy Zane isn't doing Xehanort's voice anymore which is why it sucks ;..;

Fuu and Rai sound great. If you played FFVIII you'd know that Raijin always ends his sentences with ya know, and Fuujin almost always answers in single words, ya know?

i'm not complaining about the "y'know" its the fact of how he says it...it just...irked me.

Xephyer

Website
www.myspace.com
Sephy and Cloud's voices are awsome. Great job there. Leon's is okay. I much rather would have David Boreanez back, but hey what's done is done. Xemnes' voice was pretty cool I thought.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
SoraXOblivion said:
i liked every voice except Aerith's and Cid's...

Aerith= A rustling Sierra Mist Can

Cid= A f*cked up redneck

Everyone Else=Good Work
The exact same for me. I really like Sora's voice. He sounds, well, (imo) much better in this game.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
SoraXOblivion said:
i liked every voice except Aerith's and Cid's...

Aerith= A rustling Sierra Mist Can

Cid= A f*cked up redneck

Everyone Else=Good Work

Oh my, you took the words right out of my mouth. reppage from teh shiro.

orriana

Aerith's problem is they couldn't find anyone as good as her japanese actress. She was fine. Better than Tifa, she sounded so nasally.

Cid was bad. But Cloud was great. Especially the way he kept shouting "Sephiroth!"

Lucinda

Ansems new voice. When he shouted "Kingdom hearts" (In the flash back) it just felt wrong. Because he didn't sound at ALL like he did in the first game.. Also the "Darkness is a hearts TRUE essence" was said completly wrong. It got on my nerves.

Also Arieths new voice.. She used to have a slight lisp (I think..) which kinda made her unique, now she sounds like every other girl on the game, some kind of preppy teenage barbie doll. >_>' Paine and Mulan were like, the only ones who didn't have that kind of voice.

And Axels voice.. I just don't like it, I was expecting something like.. I dunno, a mature version of Rikus? Plus him saying "got it memorized?" was kind of annoying. I like "commit it to memory" better.

And Namine.. Grrrr... She also sounds like some kind of preppy teenager.. I imangined it something much more soft.

Though I like the orginization leaders voice. He sounds kinda scary and emotionless... It works for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back