• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most disturbing anime/manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightdark

I was watching Higurashi and it had a lot wtf moments in there. Like that girl stabbing herself in the head (O_O) I was wondering what’s the most disturbing things you guys have seen in anime/manga?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Elfen Lied. Even the way it comes on is disturbing. One episode I'll never forget is the one where she told this girl about this little puppy she was taking care of and the girl told this group of boys that were bullying her. One of the little boys beat the poor little puppy to death, brutally. They deserved what happened to them afterwards.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

lightdark

Elfen Lied(havent watched the entire series, just clips)

people were exploding O_O and blood everywhere (saw clips of it in youtube)

The people's limbs exploding in Elfen Lied was disgusting (x_x) I never really liked that anime >_>

Elfen Lied. Even the way it comes on is disturbing. One episode I'll never forget is the one where she told this girl about this little puppy she was taking care of and the girl told this group of boys that were bullying her. One of the little boys beat the poor little puppy to death, brutally. They deserved what happened to them afterwards.

I remember that part, the poor puppy (;_;)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd have to go with FLCL and Paranoia Agent.

Paranoia Agent was pretty good, it was just...some of the stuff was just weird, like the episode where they try to make the show of Maromi and almost all the workers end up dead and one of them doesn't care about the dead guy holding the tape, only getting the tape to air, not to mention the opening was a little weird. o_O

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
wtf??? which full metal alchemist movie did you watch? was it conquerer of shambala???? cause that was the only one that i saw

R0ad H0g

FLCL and Paranoia Agent are both disturbing, but they are two of my favorite animes. Uzumaki, the manga, is disturbing as well.

Denki-Kurai

I'd have to agree with everyone that said elfen lied. It may have been bloody but it was good.
But you have to see Boksatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. This supposed angel keeps killing this kid but brings him back to life with her song. (Funny yet disturbing)
Pipiru piru piru pipiru ~

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm, well I haven't watched many episodes of Death Note, but Light is pretty disturbing with his, "I will be the new God" speech. As for an entire anime I have watched, I'd say Noein. Not many people know about it, but it's an AWESOME anime. It does have its strange parts though. Since a lot of it deals with time travel there are some pretty messed up parts in it, especially towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back