• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most fun boss to fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorForm_Sora

I found Larxene II quite fun to fight against. Shes fast. And she has pretty good sleights. Riku VI was also fun. :D Breaking Dark Aura with 0 cards never felt any better. :D

Aluminumticket

I've always enjoyed that fight against the three Hyenas the second time you visit the Pride Lands.

safire inthe sky

I really like the last Riku battle in kh1, it is so great when you win that one. the thing I don't like about it is that if you don't win you have to go back and watch that whole long cutscene over again

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
sephiroth hands down. he is the most fun once you know how to beat him.

So true. The fight gets fun because you know that you can win.

The most fun I had was the boss fight with Hades. I had Goofy and Auron w/Hercules vs. Hades. I had so much fun whooping Hades with Master Form and Auron's Combo Moves. The battles with Pete would be second and Oogie Boogie would be 3rd. What made more fun was the battle theme.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I had a lot of fun with the first Marluxia battle. Toughest battle in the game IMO, except perhaps for RR IV.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
The last Axel fight and the first Marluxia fight.
Those fights were hard. And really annoying. But it was really sweet when I won.

Blue

home is where the heart is
The most fun boss fight was Vexen for me,for some reason I enjoyed it very much XD

Bh325

Sephiroth in KH1 or the last Xemnas battle, because Sephiroth was a great challenge, and there was just something great about the Xemnas battle.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ You do know that this thread is in the CoM section?

lol

E

Eternal Oblivion

I really like the last Riku battle in kh1, it is so great when you win that one. the thing I don't like about it is that if you don't win you have to go back and watch that whole long cutscene over again
yeah lol i hated repeating that lol when i look at the sceene again i always repeat the words

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I like pretty much all of them i kh2 except xaldin ( always found him to be cheep and annoying..... actually he was the only time i had to use mickey while playing the game) and Demyx the second time was also really annoying because the time would always run out because there would be 1 music note left or you would be stuck doing a limit move because you were too close to donald or goofy and hit triangle......:unsure:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I like pretty much all of them i kh2 except xaldin ( always found him to be cheep and annoying..... actually he was the only time i had to use mickey while playing the game) and Demyx the second time was also really annoying because the time would always run out because there would be 1 music note left or you would be stuck doing a limit move because you were too close to donald or goofy and hit triangle......:unsure:

Wow i just realized that this is in the chain of memories section......:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back