• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Hardest Boss to beat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erick713006

you all of you you are weak!!!
cool.gif
i hade no
truble but i will agree on riku 4he was really hard!!!!

D

dramaqueen

So far Riku 4 I have been trying to beat him for 3 weeks! can anyone give me any advise on how to beat him? i get like half way and boom im dead

lightbreeze

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think riku 4 is the hardest so far i just got to him to day and i kepted on dieing every time and i go back to twigliht twon to lvl right now i am lvl 48 and i still cant beat him but when i am dont with sora's side of the story i think ansem will be the hardest out of the game lol i am such a loser

One-Winged-Angel

riku 4 for sure, the only reason he was hard and marluxia 1 wasn't is because everybody had to level up ALOT to beat riku which made going into marluxia's battle really easy.....

A

Audo

Marluxia seriously? that guy was one of the easyist bosses ever and i was at a low level. i beat Riku 4 in 3 tries you just need to know the right (and cheap) way to beat him.
For some strange reason i found Axel 2 hard. i dunno why rlly. in R/R id say all the bosses were pretty easy. i was lvl.55 when i beat soras story and level 45 when i beat riku 4,

Last edited:

cd1105

hum.. seem like every1 had the same as mw riku4 marluxia wasnt hard but the first time i died cuz i dodnt no what to do then i figured how to card break and attack and it was ez

cd1105

cd1105 said:
hum.. seem like every1 had the same as mw riku4 marluxia wasnt hard but the first time i died cuz i dodnt no what to do then i figured how to card break and attack and it was ez

( man i havent been here ina long time ic they changed the forum :( 1 post. this is how they treat forum elders sry delete this post i hit reply instead of edit

Last edited:

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
well i think that the second lexuaos or wat ever his name is the ice dude i dont remeber his name i stopped playin after a while, he was the hardest for me it took me to long longer then all the other bosses i nvr died against them though

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
-Larxene- said:
Dude, you just spammed too.

Riku IV was the hardest. After that, you were worked up to win, and it got a little easier.
He didn't really spam since he added onto it.
As of now, I don't have a particular hardest since I haven't played it. But I'll take it that probably the two hardest bosses in CoM are Riku IV and Marluxia I. But when I finally play, I'll post again (probably in a few months).

Eat, Sleep, Die,
~Lunaqua

D

DARKSUMMONER

i think your right about that one so are u a boy or girl please reply quickly im a girl and my real name is utada like the singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back