• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most LOVED FF game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most LOVED FF game?

• Final Fantasy XI (OOOO! Online!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy X2 (woo...all female cast seems to...interest me...)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Final Fantasy X (YAY! First 3D thingy!)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Final Fantasy IX (I like this 3D turned Final Fantasy one game)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Final Fantasy VIII (Squall stole my heart with "...")

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Final Fantasy VII (Cloud vs the entire Roman army. Victor: Cloud)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (I'm a strategy man)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (oooh...Real time)

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

This is part two of two. I'm bored. Close these threads if you all think it's spam fest of whatever. Anyways, which Final Fantasy was the most...er...I don't have a word for it...

Btw, Sorry, I don't know how to move this to the Square Enix Section. Sorry...Little mistake...-_-

LittleLegs

FF7 rapes all other FF

one of the best rpgs

the only problem was the graphics were kinda weird but FF7 got the best storyline,characters,music,gameplay, and best villian.

u should put FF6,FF5,and FF4 in there....those games are classic

::leonskey::

User Title
WRONG SECTION.
there is a separete square enix forum for a reason,please move or ask a mod to move this thare for you.

Thanks- LEON

as for the question, FF8 was a great game that was overshadowed by FF7. and thus un noticed and have n00bs say "OMG FF8 is t3h Sux0rz, FF7 PwnZ J00" (thats actualy been said to me.) about it.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I vote for none. Why? There's no Final Fantasy Tactics. Lord! The number behind the title is the number of how many there's been. Geez. Even though Tactics doesn't have a number, it's a Final Fantasy nonetheless.

As Master Splinter would say:

Mmm. Kids.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
FF8 is definitley the worst FF game. The gameplay just slowed everything down. The story is great, but that doesn't mean anything if the game's playability sucks.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The most loved FF game by me is FF8, but according to the sells of units, it's FF7. Not only did FF7 outsell all the FF games listed on the poll, but it's the most sold game created by Square at the moment.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I've never played FFVII so I can't say but maybe when the remake comes out then I will say FFVII but for now its FFX for me

S King

Well, FFVII was the first one I played - and I loved it. And lots of other people love it aswell, that's why there are prequels, sequels and an upcoming movie for FFVII. Also, it was FFVII that first used 3D graphics, not FFX. *Gives Heartless1990 the evil eye*

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
crownmeking said:
I've never played FFVII so I can't say but maybe when the remake comes out then I will say FFVII but for now its FFX for me

When are you kids going to get it through your thick skulls? There is no Final Fnatasy VII remake in the works. Stop talking about it, and get over it. The same thing happened with that Zelda tech demo for the GameCube. The fanboys still haven't shut the hell up about it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
For me it's ffX and yes I've played from ffvII to FFX-2 so I do have a better opeanian than some who haven't.

Heartless1990

Square Ninja said:
Heartless1990, you do realize that there were Final Fantasy games before VII, right?

...Duh?

The average person would not choose any of them. Believe me. BELIEVE ME. You may not individually but that is how they go. Final Fantasy one and six are my favorite original sprite FFs.

Well, FFVII was the first one I played - and I loved it. And lots of other people love it aswell, that's why there are prequels, sequels and an upcoming movie for FFVII. Also, it was FFVII that first used 3D graphics, not FFX. *Gives Heartless1990 the evil eye*

*pokes his eyes* XD

Unknown Zinko

Final fantasy 9 is my favorite. I'm not really a fan of the fighting mode in any of the ff's, but i love 9's story mode. The others i have played were great too, but something pulled me in.

I came for the title, but stayed for Zidane's tail.

Heartless1990

Master T said:
Ugh. It's like poison for the ears. I can just feel my cochlea cracking.

Well, even if you were to choose any of FF I, II, III, IV, V, or VI, I would say you're one of the dying few. I'm a fan of FFVI and FFI. They were great. The others made me want to sleep. FFI was great because I got to know the origins of the games I play today and see how it went from sprites to (in the future) Cell technology. But I disliked FFIX for the reason that the game (BEING 3D!!!) took a step back to how the games used to be and it didn't catch up to the trend. I don't HATE it. It was a good game but I really think that since it was such a backtrack, FFIX should've been the REAL Final Fantasy VII and FInal Fantasy VII should be FFVIII and FFVIII should be FFIX.

FFVI was good. Everything about it was great. It was a long and healthy game (if you count "healthy" as spending 49 hours looking for ways to beat Kefka in only one assault-_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back