• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Overused Phrase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm fine with them saying their names every once in awhile because they haven't seen them in a year the only two things that made me mad that were said in that game were Rai I guess that's his name he said Y'know alot that got on my nerves and axel even though he was a good character said "Got it Memorized" to much like everytime you saw him he said it

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The most overused phrase is "Got it Memorized". Though is still cool.

I agree about the "Sora...Donald...Goofy." At first I didn't mind, but it got quite annoying when everytime they adress them, the characters look at them one by one, while the group just stands there. This happened many times, I mean, can't they say "you guys" or just plain "Thank you." No, it has to be "Sora...Donald...Goofy."

Last edited:
S

Saix

I always thought "get up on hydra's back!" was used too much.:cool:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
No, the most annyoing part of the game was whenever Phil spoke. His voice actually gave me a serious headache o_O

Other than that, I would agree with "Sora...Donald...Goofy" whever they are thanking them. Why don't htey just say "You guys" or something? (as *twilightNight* said)

EternityMoon

Augh "Sora...Donald...Goofy" was so damn annoying. "Got it memorized?" was cool maybe once, but it got old very quickly. "Dance water, dance!" was pretty irritating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back