• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

most poweful female

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Hmm. I would've chosen Yuna just because she can summon HUGE powerful monsters but pretty much all of them can summon something.
I'd choose Fang. She seems to be really strong and can take hits, plus she can summon Bahamut.

Prajna

I would have to say Tifa Lockhart. Here fighting skills are incredible and she doesn't need to rely on magic to aid her in battle.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well Lightning obviously but after her comes Ashe, Fang, Yuna, Tifa, Fran

Prajna

I dont know I can't really choose lightening since Iv e never played the game T^T
But she seems real kick ass. Otherwise I'll say tifa

Lightning is a pretty strong fighter but if it came to hand to hand combat, Tifa would definitely take the fight.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Idk i think maybe Lightning could win that too because remember she's basically in the army so i dont think they only trained using weapons, she has to know some hand-to-hand combat but we just dont see it cause shes using her weapon. I also think Ashe from FFXII is strong because she uses a sword and even though she is a princess she still takes charge and is ready to kick ass any given moment

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've only played FF VII and Dissidia but in Dissidia it seems kinda obvious that it's Terra, maybe I'm wrong.
sense Lightning is the main characher she's way stronger then everyone els, right?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Any answer that isnt Ultimecia is fail. Shes the final boss for crying out loud, theres no way that Tifa/Lighting/Yuna could beat her. If it came down to Hand to Hand combat then she would fail badly and Tifa would be the best, but in terms of power, its easily Ultimecia.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ultimecia wouldn't really fail if she can stop time in the first place.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Paine from X-2, Tifa from 7, Quistis from 8, Ashe from 12, And Terra from 6

i forgot to add strongest female magic wise and strongest female phyiscly. imo magic wise Terra or Ultimecia and phyiscly Lightning or tifa but that Stella girl from FFv13 looks like a good mix of both

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Lightning. She just kicks-ass. And she has pink hair. That's awesome. lol jk, but yeah Lightning is definitely the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back