• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Powerful Members, 1-13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
RikusDarkHalf said:
no thats is all wrong
Zexion and Demyx are both at the top then Luxord
BUT Larxene is the lowest because she as what everone can see is a bitch dam

Just cause they're on top of the order doesnt mean they're stronger. The numbers they have just means the order they joined the org.

ultima238

roxas xenmas and who cares about the other people i can't put zexion 3 since no one knows what his weapon is or what can he do

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Luxord is Number Two! Luxord rox!

But really, the strongest is obviously Xenmas, but Roxas/Sora defeated Xenmas, so wouldn't that make Roxas da winner?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
mendia said:
Luxord is Number Two! Luxord rox!

But really, the strongest is obviously Xenmas, but Roxas/Sora defeated Xenmas, so wouldn't that make Roxas da winner?

No, cause Roxas was only half as strong as the complete Sora.

dylmurhaha

i think it would go:

1. Roxas
2. Xemnas
3. Saix
4. Axel
5. Xigbar
6. Xaldin
7. Marluxia
8. Vexen
9. Larxene
10. Lexaeus
11. Zexion
12. Demyx

RikusDarkHalf

xansemx said:
Just cause they're on top of the order doesnt mean they're stronger. The numbers they have just means the order they joined the org.

what the hell are you talking about!?!
I know thats when they joined the org but I was saying my top three list
Zexion
Demyx
Luxord

R

Riku's Dawn

Uh,Roxas is Sora and Sora PWNed Xemnas and the rest so shouldn't Roxas be 1?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Riku's Dawn said:

Didnt you just read my post? Roxas is only HALF strong as Sora. If Roxas never fused with Sora, Sora would've been swished like a bug by Xemnas.

And Sora didnt exactly "pwn" Xemnas, cause Riku helped him a lot.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Riku's Dawn said:

No because it took two people to beat Xemnas.

1. Xemnas
2. Zexion (I'm sorry, but I'd think a strategist has the intelect to beat his opponents if given a proper fight and not jumped)
3. Saix (Beserkers are all power, no skill, so in terms of power he is easily in the top 3)
4. Xaldin (Six spears makes a great shield XD)
5. Marluxia (They don't make people a final boss if they aren't powerful)
6. Axel ( Smart, and powerful... yet for some reason had to run from Saix >.>)
7. Demyx (He may have not been a great fighter, but he had some powerful water attacks)
8. Lexaeus (He was powerful, but was beat by someone who wasn't using his full potential)
9. Larxene (Decent fighter)
10. Xigbar (Guns, only wusses use guns)
11. Luxord (Changing people into dice or cards is pretty lame... if you can't beat them hand to hand... you suck)
12. Vexen (Just pathetic in the sense he uses a shield as a weapon)

I'm not putting Roxas because in my eyes he wasn't part of it long enough.

Zetsu

NOTE: This is in Strength wise, if I were to count the intelligence wise, then the list might have been slightly altered namely Vexen and Zexions places

Well I beat KH2 3 times on the Japanese version (born and raised in Hiroshima for 14 years so I know Japanese =P), and I beat the American version on proud mode (I am still trying to finish every little aspect in the game I just finished Seph off)

I also beat COM 6 times on both Sora's and Rikku's, so with all this information I have, these are the organization members that I believe would be the strongest from 1 being the best to 13 being the worst

1. Xemnas (He has practically all the power of the organization when you fight, just not Roxas)

2. Roxas (Though many say he should be first since he is Sora's other half, know this...Sora did not fight Xemnas until Roxas was already defeated by Sora in that one duel, which meant that Roxas went back to Sora)

3. Marluxia (He was the final boss in COM, and was stronger then the rest of the other boss fights in COM which means that he was no push over to the other members)

4. Saix (In a way he was second in command, he knows how to crush a heart, and he was the second to last organization boss fight, which shows he was really powerful)

5. Xigbar (He has long range, and though he needs to reload, his bullets pack a mighty punch)

6. Xaldin (He can play with peoples emotions and control all those lances)

7. Axel (He wasn’t as strong as some might have hoped for, then again people mainly just like him for his looks wich is some what shallow, but he did manage to take out allot of nobodies at the cost of his life)

8. Lexaeus (He had great brute strength but that was mainly all he had)

9. Larxene (Yes I know even though she was bitchy, she still was some what stronger then some others, and has mighty speed)

10. Luxford (He was just a gambler that had some tricks up his sleeve and was really easy to beat)

11. Vexen (He was barely a challenge in Com and Axel was obviously stronger then him)

12. Demyx (This guy was a joke he was not hard at all in the game, I thought he would put up a fight but all he did was mainly summon crappy water clones that’s it)

13. Zexion (Well most want to believe he could have been the strongest but that fact is, even if he could fight he wouldn’t be all that strong because Xemnas would have had the same power as him like he had with every one else besides Roxas, at most Zexion would be around 7 or 8, he was mainly the brains and mastermind)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back