• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most tragic story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Could this be easily answered by saying that basically anyone that isn't Disney has a tragic story?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Currently I say that TAV's and Xion's stories are the most tragic so far.

ZiggyK

Could this be easily answered by saying that basically anyone that isn't Disney has a tragic story?

Dude, Jafar.

All he wanted was to take over a useless leader and lead Agrabah to a better future.. then Sora came along and ruined it, and he got imprisoned inside a genie lamp. Poor guy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dude, Jafar.

All he wanted was to take over a useless leader and lead Agrabah to a better future.. then Sora came along and ruined it, and he got imprisoned inside a genie lamp. Poor guy.
That was the movie(apart from the Sora part)

In the game, he took in the power of the darkness to try and capture Jasmine and then gotta all Genie abusive. He had no tragic story

ZiggyK

That was the movie(apart from the Sora part)

In the game, he took in the power of the darkness to try and capture Jasmine and then gotta all Genie abusive. He had no tragic story

Hmm, touche. I can think of another.. I can, I can..

Umm... Barbossa. All he wanted was to be a real boy again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, touche. I can think of another.. I can, I can..

Umm... Barbossa. All he wanted was to be a real boy again.
bahahaha was that meant to be a pinocchio reference? XP

He brought it on himself. Plus, he lead all the crew to mutiny Jack as a captain, he took over, spent the cursed treasure, became an undead, took on Pete's heartless help, tried to kill Sora and gang, then tried again and finally died. No tragedy there :p

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

He brought it on himself. Plus, he lead all the crew to mutiny Jack as a captain, he took over, spent the cursed treasure, became an undead, took on Pete's heartless help, tried to kill Sora and gang, then tried again and finally died. No tragedy there :p

I think it's safe to say that the Disney villains don't have tragic endings. :|

ZiggyK

Yes >.>

Damn it Disney and your villains... umm... The Queen of Hearts.. someone stole things from her.. that's tragic ^_^

Shush, you.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I liked it ^^

Damn it Disney and your villains... umm... The Queen of Hearts.. someone stole things from her.. that's tragic ^_^
She convicted an innocent girl with no proof and didn't listen to reason. They're not called "villain's" for being tragic :p

I agree :D

Edit: Damn I am slow at posting xP

Clarkie

Aqua - I *almost* cried. If the ending were just a bit longer, I would have shed a tear.

ZiggyK

She convicted an innocent girl with no proof and didn't listen to reason. They're not called "villain's" for being tragic :p

Fine then... um... pinocchio.. all he wants to be is a real boy and Riku tries to steal his heart and the developers don't consider developing him anymore and cut him out of 358/2 Days >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fine then... um... pinocchio.. all he wants to be is a real boy and Riku tries to steal his heart and the developers don't consider developing him anymore and cut him out of 358/2 Days >.>

Shoot, you got me there XO

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
:DD *plays Madonna's "celebration"*

Not so soon, it's 2-1 my way. Thats like, one disney character that does have a tragic story out of...I don't have a calculator but I assume there have been a lot of disney characters

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Haha, I lol'd.

:DD *plays Madonna's "celebration"*

I wouldn't count Pinocchio's story tragic at all. He wandered off and *almost* got his heart taken:

Pinocchio in KH1 (in a nutshell) : Yeah, me and dad got swallowed by a whale on steroids...:wanders off with Riku and *almost* gets his heart taken: I'm not gonna make it...*10 seconds later* LOL JK U GAIZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back