• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most tragic story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
obviously tav ut if i had to choose just one id say aquas T_T
everytime i see her ending i cry.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
even though i haven't spoiled BBS by watching it all..

i think TAV..

and idk ima say sora.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
haven't watched TVA so... fuck it, Xion or Axel
no wait, Ansem. he open up KH and finds out it was light all along and dies (kinda). so sad

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of those that I've been able to play, Xion.

Overall, though, TAV look to have it in much harder for them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, of the games that I've actually played, I'd have to say...RAX. Roxas' life just got worse and worse as Days went on, Axel got me with the Winner Stick scene, and Xion, well, you know what happened.

Now, taken into account that I've completely spoiled BBS for myself, I'm going with TAV.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
BBS was clearly the most tragic story. Every one of the scenarios in that game got me emotionally attached to the story especially at their endings... And I RARELY get emotional around video games, movies, or stories.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well out of the ones I've played, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Riku. Even though it's kinda his fault in the first place, he sacrificed so much.

WaveK89

TAV. Each have their own. Hard to say which one is worse. I'll probably go with Aqua.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Roxas has the most tragic story to me. All that happens to those he feels close to as well as his complete ignorance make you really hate members of the Org like Xemnas and Saix.

Not really. :| Even after the events of Days Xemnas and Saix were still my top 2 favorite members (Axel is in an EXTREMELY close third). I have to say though, that I had a lot more respect for Roxas after playing Days.

Every one of the scenarios in that game got me emotionally attached to the story especially at their endings... And I RARELY get emotional around video games, movies, or stories.

I haven't played the Japanese BBS but I've spoiled the hell out of myself with videos (and KHI obviously), and I got emotional with their endings too, particularly Aqua's and Terra's. I felt so sorry for all three of them, but especially those two.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
out of the ones iv played

ima say riku and sora

but RAX is also pretty sad even though sometimes i just think that their problems could have been gone if they had talked things out and had stopped being some pussy emo kids sometimes..but sometimes it was pretty sad.

i feel really bad for sora though..

first he loses his friends.. he's all lost, has to join forces w/ 2 strangers, but once he finds his best friend again, he ends up getting mad at him for thinking he ditched him, getting misunderstood like that. also having the pressure of "saving the worlds" by having to go to each world and locking the keyholes and stuff, not having the freedom of searching for his friends because of his good morals. then his friend and him fight and his two friends abandon him for a short while and then fighting his friend again and then seeing that his friend has been falling into darkness/possesed by bad guy, having to "sacrafice" himself to save his other friend and the 6 princesses for the sake of the world's peace.

sure he came back sound and alive w/ a hug from his crush but then having to leave his friend yet again and then going off to fight his enemy which has his best friend's body and stuff.

then looking for his friends getting lost in a trap by bad guys loosing his memories and shit then waking up and being told that he can't go back home yet that he still needs to save the worlds and find his friend later friendS cuz the other friend couldn't stay put or w/e but yeah all that shit and stuff even though the story sometimes wasn't even about him [the whole xehanorts stuff in kh2] but he still has to deal w/ it nontheless and trying to smile throughout the whole way.

lmao i know its not as sad as RAX or TAV or riku i guess but i found it sad. i guess its like, if you connect w/ the character or w/e. err

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well now that it's been explained like that in full, I can see how Sora's story can be quite tragic. I guess you just don't look at it that way because he's just so happy-go-lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back