• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most used move in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
first thing im saying is this if this is the wrong area im hoping a mod would move it.

Well anyway like the title says whats youre most used move in Kh and Kh:COM?

mines ars acranium

(by moves i mean like Strike raid, ragnorack, etc)

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
I probly use arcanum more often simply because it what is avalable to use when your right rext to you openent, but sonic is my fav. especially when you are surounded by heartless, it does more dammge to all of them, so i like sonic most but i use arcanum more, and my least fav. is trinity it takes way to much magic and really isn't that good because it takes to long to pull off and the enemies move away from you by then. And the closer they are the more damage they recive.

sinharvest_angel

oh for kh one, ARCANUM baby i love its follow up combo, ragnorak awsome to but i dont use it a lot, strike raid rocks, but its weak, CoM: sonic blade,

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I use sonic blade when I'm pissed and can't even hit a single heartless. Stun impact doesn't do much for me, and I forgot the one where you just slash the enemy. Ragnarock or Arcanum?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The move I used the most throughout the whole game of KH is Guard. All the other stuff that took too much MP and didn't do enough damage so it wasn't worth wasting my MP when I needed it to heal myself.

CubanPete

hmmm.... welp, the move i probably used the most in Kingdom Hearts would have to be Arcanum, and in CoM it would have to be Trinity Limit simply becuz it was easy to perform and i didn't use sleights too much until the end of CoM (on Sora's story)

DLUSNL1

Strike Raid, hands down. It does suffecient damage, is long range so I can keep Sora out of harms way, and I can use it to hit multiple targets. Its actually a great attack to use in the Platinum Match against Sephiroth too! I NEVER used Sonic Blade. I used Ars Arcanum for a while and then it lost the position to Strike Raid. I then only really used it when I wanted to attack but not be attacked i.e. when I'm doing a tournament fight against Cerberus and I want to attack him but he's biting at me. Once I got Ragnarok I used Arcanum even less, only when I thought the invincibility would be useful. I used Ragnarok in the Ansem fights and occasionally in big groups of Heartless. Like other people here, its the pretty lights that I like the most ;-) .

oblivion seeker

In kh, I used ars arcanum and ragnarok the most because they do really good damage and the pretty lights. :D I also used sonic blade a lot, especially against Sepheroth, when he used that move where the laser/firey towerish things, because you don't get hurt when you fly through them... I don't remember which sleights I used the most in kh:com though, I haven't been able to play it in soooo many months... I didn't even get to finish it! :(

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
my most used move was dark aura. (ya never said it had to be sora's moves *did you?, i'm not sure*) i barely used sora's moves cause i ran outta cards too fast. the one of his that i used most was stun impact, i guess.

sinharvest_angel

well if we're talking about riku now, then i'd say dark firaga, and dark aura, dark aura isnt a move u can constantly use, unlike D. break, or D. firaga

TTBK2

Awards
I would say Guard. Only time I ever really used Strike Raid was with Sephiroth. Ars Arcanum....used it basically only against Riku being controlled by Ansem. And Ragnarok I used against Behemoth(until I figured out how to get on his back) and tried it with Kurt Zisa but he kept dodging it so I gave that up.

visitor_7

Sonicblade is the easiest and fastest move to execute, but I like that "Trinity" move (sorry, I cant remember if thats the name, I havent played the game awhile) because Sora looks like he's break dancing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back