• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Used Sleight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well i didnt see a thread like this (if there is already one then close this) but what sleight in com/re:com did u use the most? i never played CoM but in ReCoM i used firaga burst A LOT. especially when fighting a bunch of enemies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont (and never have cept for seeing them) used sleights, the few i did use where only to see them.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sonic Blade in both, I always have every three cards in my deck set up to use it right away. In Re:CoM I took to abusing Fatal Frame for the bosses and Magnet Spiral since it is just awesome.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I spammed Trinity Limit like crazy in the original CoM, just because I was lazy and wanted to clear the area as fast as possible. Haven't played Re:CoM in a while, so I don't really remember. Probably Sonic Blade.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Holy Burst. <3 King Mickey.

...and, yeah, I know that's from Reverse/Rebirth, but I used it so much more than any particular sleight in Sora's side that it's bound to count, right? xD

Silfarion

Well, i only had com, not RE com. Anyhow, my favorite skill was firaga break, but i ended up spamming sonic blade with maluxia card (double sleigh, lol).

Rexy

Bronze Member
well i like Holy and i like Lethal Flame but the sleight that i always use most, the one that appears always in the end to me, its Blitz

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i rlly never used trinity limit. idk why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back