• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mr. vs. AoD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

I won't elaborate on the rules.

AoD, I know you won't make spelling errors (you're too good for that), so I don't need a rule for that.
No PP, GM, and we need 3 judges before this starts.

You can use any template you want, I'm flexible.
I'll post my template after yours is done, AoD.

Judges:

Watermelons

Demonic Angel

Riku's Nobody

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here goes!

Name: Faith Crest

Age: 17 (but is over 5000 years old as she was reincarnated)

Weapon(s): None, but she uses fighting gloves for martial arts.

Power(s): The element of fire.

Appearance(s): http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/Angel-of-Destiny/Anime Girls/122982444_l.jpg

Personality: This is always a problem for Faith. Personality ... what does it mean for Faith? A simple answer for this is ... unpredictable. She can normally be calm, cool and nice, perhaps even kind and caring at most times. That all changes with the other personality, Psychus. She is deadly and dangerous. Evil, psychotic ... you name it. She's one not to be messed with and is unsure of what she wants all the time. Psychus can be influenced by good and evil, but she will only do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

Bio: Faith Crest's legacy has only just barely begun, but it started perhaps around 5000 years ago with her ancient self only known as Amarra. Despite being born under that name that means eternity, she soon changed her name to Nephitaty when she saw that she could take control of her own life once her brother, Ramus, and her sister, Isis, had suddenly disappeared from the temple that they lived in. She was protected by her friend called Spectro and his lover called Sera.

When Nephitaty was 17, she encountered a monstrous being called Runinhura. Spectro had tried to fight him since he had encountered him before after he had attempted to kidnap her when she was knocked out by a desert worm in the desert. But he was too weak for him. Suddenly, a rushing energy of light burst into the room she was in and a guardian called Nairda fought Runinhura, who turned out to be his older brother. Soon after Runinhura was defeated and disappeared, Nephitaty and Nairda soon fell in love.

This was forbidden in the time of Ancient Egypt and so they continued to fall deeper in their love. Unfortunately, it was the ultimate apocalypse in Ancient Egypt that caused Nephitaty to choose the hardest choice of her life - to either see Nairda risk beign killed or to reincarnate herself to save the world. She cared so much for Nairda that she sacrificed her own life and performed the reincarnation ritual. One day, she would return.

Nephitaty indeed returned as the girl she is today: Faith Crest. She was born into the wealthy Crest family. Unfortunately, her father died before she was born and her mother died shortly after she was born. So this left her brother, Lance, and her sister, Mariah, to raise her. As thought, they were also reincarnations of Ramus and Isis. Faith soon grasped the person she used to be in the past after meeting Nairda once again.

She grew deeply in love with him, but it was her personality problems that always challenged their relationship. It was Faith's evil self, Psychus, that always came into their relationship. But nevertheless, Faith continues to remain upbeat about her's and Nairda's future. Her future son, Mack, has come to the future to alert them about his existence and that led her and Nairda to find the identity of his father. This turned out to be Nairda and so it brought Faith and Nairda closer to each other.

Along the way on her endless journey, Faith has only begun to battle people. She has fought the powerful being called Zenon Warhart and won. It was a fierce battle, but she made it in the end.

With a powerful son on the way in sometime, Faith still wishes to know of all the unknown answers to her past and the answers to her future. She remains upbeat and positive that she will overcome any challenge that arises.

Last edited:

Mr.

(I'll be posting my bio now.)

Name: The Defiance

Affilitation: Elite

Appearance: The Defiance is a genetically engineered monster who used to be the pet of a man named "Him".
The monster looks sort of like a red dragon, except thousands of different wires are going into it's skin, it's eyes look thin and malevolent, and occasionally patches of skin come off around it's scales.
The beast has no wings, is about 30 feet tall and 50 feet wide, (not including the tail, which is another 20 feet), and is covered almost EVERYWHERE with polished, stainless-steel armor, hiding it's true features.
The armor itself acts as a weapon, and is unique to the creature (see 'Weapons', below)

Personality: The Defiance has a very simple personality; seek what it's master points out to it, and destroy said thing.
Under that, however, the being questions why it exists.
The monster is extremely powerful and strong; however, it has one weakness.
It wants to know what the world is like.

If anyone would present the monster, say, with a viewpoint of the outside world, the beast could change sides and turn the tide of the battles.

Weapon or Weapons: The Defiance is a very strong battering ram by itself; it has claws, a giant mace-tail, and a mouth that could swallow 5 men in one gulp.
The beast, however, also has a variety of breath weapons, genetically combined to create a monster easily able to go up against groups or castles or one-on-one melees (which would be suicide):

- A flame breath, like a classic dragon
- A poison cloud, which goes any-which way the wind blows
- A beam of some sort of force, which goes straight forward and continues to go through anything it pierces; used in castle sieges or aagainst big enemies
- A breath of ice, which freezes all who it connects with

Bio:

Introduction:

The following test is being conducted on the product of 'Project Alpha Male', the result of 50 years of hard labor and work.
This is the diary of Doctor Blair Harper, who mysteriously disappeared from the faculty the day Project Alpha-Male was completed.

Day 1, 8:56 SST (Standard Scientific Time):

The subject is doing well.
Developement of a 'dragon' DNA strand has resulted in the project accelerating past the standards needed.
Defiance is being created now, as the 'dragon strand' is being mixed with a suitable human host...

Day 2: 12:21 SST:

Human host was a failure.
Dragon strand taken out before permenately sealed; human killed painlessly by the process.
Who can survive such a thing?...
This job is getting strange.
I'm hearing noises...creaking in the walls, muffled screams.
What the hell did I do to get this?...

Day 3: 14:54 SST:

It's getting worse.
The noises are becoming louder, the screams not as muffled...
And now my friends are disappearing, one-by-one.
I'm the last person left in the faculty who isn't a new recruit.
Will I disappear, too?...

Day4, 20:00SST

I figured out what was happening
human hosts aren't in supply
they're taking us
taking us to the machine
help
help
HELP ME
HE-

The guards grabbed Blair Harper by his arms as they dragged him over to the secret entrance.
He was muffled now; no one could hear this.
This was very secret.

They threw him into a chair, which rose up to the sky.
A beam was pointed at him, and as it came closer, he became more wild.
They did the surgery, and he didn't survive.

But his body did.
And that body became the host for Defiance, the new creature of horror and evil in this ever-hellish land.

Mr.

Demonic Angel said:
I wanna judge too!! This'll be an intresting fight :p

You can judge, too.

(No more Judges!)

Alright, AoD, just confirm you are ready and we'll start the battle.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm ready, but I might not have long left on the computer since I don't know when my internet will be turned off for the internet. Anyway! Seeing as you're the challenger, I would let you do the opening move, Mr.

Mr.

(The setting: a long desert, filled with nothing but sand.
It's hot, nearing to 150 degrees; however, it's also very dry, and the wind is quiet still.)

The beast sniffed.
Once, twice, three times.
Just to find where the prey was.
It could smell the prey; about 50 or so yards away from here, coming from the south, where the beast happened to be facing.
Those nasty human horomones, that strange, genetically different smell from others, and the smell of the attire she was wearing...unique, tainted with sweat.

He could hear the prey; the breath, in and out and in and out...
The heartbeat...pumpumpump...
The steps that shook the ground slightly...thumpthumpthump...
And the swishing of her attire.

The beast could also taste the prey; the dragon strand consisted of a combination of certain creature's advantages and talents without their weaknesses, one including a snake's tounge-tasting.
From far away, the prey tasted delicious.

But he couldn't SEE the prey, which was a problem now.
This would be a minor annoyance, though, because he would soon see the prey.
Yes he would...

The beast, for a split second, stood perfectly still, contemplating it's idea.
Then, in a flash, it leapt into the air, and dove down into the sand, using it's claws to make a tunnel.
And in a flash, it looked like he hadn't even been there.

(Done.)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hot, hot, hot. That was the word that she couldn't get out of her head. And so, Faith Crest walked through the desert. She had come to endure this hot and raging desert to prove herself worthy in not just everyone's eyes, but in Nairda's eyes, too. Faith loved him so much that she wanted to be as strong as him. Here she was now in the desert and risking her life. All that could be heard was the silent and rustling winds of the desert. Faith looked up at the hot and burning sun giving out its heat to all in the desert. There was just one thing that she thought of at that moment.

Why did I have to lose my original powers and get them replaced with these powers? Had it not been for these new powers, then Faith would have not survived even two minutes in the desert. It was 150 degrees at the moment here and there was not even any sweat pouring down her forehead. The quiet winds were rushing through the desert silently. These winds make me feel very nervous. She carried on walking and picked up some heat signals. She immediately turned around and looked at her surroundings.

"Someone's here," she said to herself.

~~~

Crappy I know, but that's the best I can come up with.

Mr.

(That's fine.)
Taking this moment of weakness in his foe, the creature heard her footsteps in the sand.
Locating the exact place where she was, the beast started...digging.
Digging under where she was.
What this...digging would do, only time would tell.

The beast, then, used it's ice breath to freeze up the sand that was above it, making a sort of thick, cold sand-glass that was only there for a moment.
Or would be, anyway.
The beast was making a pit; a pit of sand that would serve to disarm and surprise the girl, while the beast itself attacked.
With only it's back making it so that the sand-glass didn't fall down into the pit, the beast moved back into a corner that it had made, and watched the fireworks.

The sand-glass snapped instantly under Crest; the sand-pit below was about 20 feet deep, but wouldn't hurt her as she fell into it.
And the beast took this moment to strike.
Leaping from its hiding place, the beast looked down upon her, and fired, from it's mouth, a beam of concussive force energy that would have killed any human if it hit them.
This would be too quick, the beast thought sadly.

(Pfft. I'm also not at my best right now.)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Faith was almost not ready for this. Had it not been for her suspicious feelings towards this desert, she would be dead already. She had already sensed the heat of the beast. And to surprise it, she allowed herself to be hit by these attacks. Firstly, she fell through the sand pit and a wide smile was spread among her face. What was coming next was what Faith would not allow to injure or hurt her in any physical or mental way. Instantly, the fire flickered up around her body circling her intently. The beam of concussive force energy was coming for her. The fire grew violently and formed a sort of invisible barrier around her body. The beam came to collide with the barrier and broke it.

But fortunately for her, it had not been able to touch her. Faith considered herself lucky to have survived that one. Dammit, I almost died from that. What kind of future would I have then if I was to be killed by something I have not even witnessed yet? It's too bad my powers had to switch around. But then again, having the element of fire can be quite handy. The fire lit up around her body once again and this time, it pushed her up to the surface. The ice began to melt due to the heat on her body that took on the form of fire around her body. She bashed her hands together and smiled. Don't know whatever this thing attacked me speaks English. But eh, here goes ...

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" she said. By saying that, Faith began to feel stupid. Or maybe I should shut up ... and wait. But wait? Anything could happen. I remember what Nairda told me. He said, 'Prepare for the unexpected.' Well, I guess I have to. The fire circled her again and she waited to see who the person, or creature, was that had attacked her.

Mr.

(I just noticed this came back alive. O__o

Can we do another battle, but with a different character? I have a new one who I need to test out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back