• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mulan 2 & KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kadaj

so i heard about a week ago that theres a new mulan 2 movie coming out on DVD (not movie theaters),maybe they made the new one so more ppl would want to play kh2,or is the story of mulan 2 connected to KH2, well this is just some thery.pls post if you come up with something ohh maybe KH2 is following up this spring because of the new mulan movie.

S

SoulReaper

Mulan 2 was out quite a while ago here in the UK.

And yeah, I doubt KH2 will have anything to do with Mulan 2.

jk4eva

Well I think it's smart making Mulan 2 so that more people will be interested in watching the first one...and then more kids will want to buy KH2. Speaking of, they're going to show Mulan on Disney channel tonight for those who want to see it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Guys..It has been confirmed its based on the first movie...you seen the trailer with the Huns..besides..Its like saying the Incredibles are in KH2...its not gonna happen

GuardianSora

You know what I think? I think that Square should make two KH2 games. One of them should relate to Mulan 1 and the other relates to mulan 2.^_^ Pretty stupid i know...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Hello...didnt anyone of you see the trailer with mulan in it?.It had the Huns..in mulan 2..the huns are gone!..It is based on 1st movie cause it would be like making aladdian 2 in KH

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
Mulan 2 just came out..the Mulan world in KH2 is gonna be based on the first movie..didnt you see the trailer?It showed the Huns and all..

That's good because most sequels (Lion King 2) kinda suck compared to the original.

E

ElfSenshi

KH2 is probably fairly near to completion so why would they put something in that was just finished. Square was probably done with the Mulan world when they showed it to us those several months ago.

R

Riku the Enigma

Well it looks like they put (Return of Jafar) in KH2 so maybe they can put Mulan 2 in KH3, if there ever is a KH3.

THeLIGhtINSOrA

Dear God.. no Mulan 2... It's probably just about Mulan getting married to the soldier dude, then some bad Chinese guys attack and they fight. ¬_¬. Sounds like a good movie to be in a game. ¬_¬

Mulan 1 would be sooooooo much better! That movie was actually a good one.

R

Riku the Enigma

Yeah but they can put the part where Mulan and company fight off the bandits Not the part where she gets married. They can probably add the wedding scene at the end like in KH1 ending credits.

DARK EVANGEL

i agree it would really suck if mulan2 was in kh2. but its already been confirmed that only mulan 1 is in it.

----------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back