• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

hiya
i was thinking scence KH:COM had multiplayer don't u think they would make KH2 a multiplayer?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they most likely will and it will be like you and like someone controlling goofy or another party member

Counterpart

Yevon said:
hiya
i was thinking scence KH:COM had multiplayer don't u think they would make KH2 a multiplayer?

Do you mean the vs. battles you were able to have in CoM(link cable/battle with friend)?If so then it would've been nice to have that feature in KHII but I highly doubt it will be available.As for the story line that is without a doubt and ALWAYS will be one player.

Dorak

Well, it's unlikly, considering CoM was a gameboy game, and most gameboy games have the link cable thingy, so square just put it in for the heck of it. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah the only reason for com was you can link the gba not multiplayer it was versus there was sora mode and riku mode versus wouldn't it be annoying if there were other people with keyblades it was versus in com not multiplayer and don't you see in yugioh when they duel they use cards.The versus thing would be the collesieum since you could'nt duel in the collesieum they used versus.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hell man se is known for inovation

they made a new type of game when noone else would(turn-based rpg)

they made like 10 good battle systems

they did the new story-line in every game thing

why not make a new chapter in there history expand to multiplayer and make it really good system

Counterpart

pwn3d to the max said:
hell man se is known for inovation

they made a new type of game when noone else would(turn-based rpg)

they made like 10 good battle systems

they did the new story-line in every game thing

why not make a new chapter in there history expand to multiplayer and make it really good system

I would love to have a battle thing that they had in CoM.SE is unpredictable but I think it unlikely.But I would love to see it!!!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
we're not hating we're saying they might not do it for my opinion it wouldn't be that good idea the versus was but not multiplayer multiplayer means there would be like 4 players with keys and you grab flag so this topic should'nt be multiplayer it should be versus com wasn't multiplayer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back