• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiple BBS theories in one(spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruon

Alright this is simliar to Daxma's (khv) theory but a bit different. I'm going to use poem at the end of RE:COM. Aqua helped me think this theory up along with Daxma's idea of Even being involved. This has explanations for other things too.

First I'll explain it in simple form. Even has an interest in hearts; correct?
What I'm thinking is that Repliku wasn't the first of his creations. I'm thinking that Even possibly wanted to make a keyblade wielder of the 2 main elements. Darkness and light.

So he created Ven and Dark soldier. Before you say anything it does have some partial proof. Xion was a creation as well correct? She was absorbed by Roxas which was gave him the dual wielding ability. I'm thinking that creations of life can be absorbed by humans when they're at their weakest.
So Repliku being a Riku copy could also become a keyblade hero if he'd turned to both. Riku may have absorbed Repliku giving him the ability to wield two soul-eaters= 2 possible keyblades.

Anyway after DS may have turned against Master Xehanort. MX could've had him at his weak point like Xion so MX absorbed DS and that's how XH has both clothes and a guardian heartless. This also explains the non-canon MX splitting himself because the battle may take place towards the end.

Ven however was weakened by Aqua erasing but her being troubled by her lover asking her to erase him didn't erase him completely and kids being kids Sora comes by accidently absorbing him.

Even creating DS also shows how Repliku came to have the armor but it wasn't complete. Ven's keyblade wasn't complete because he isn't real

Last edited:

Kitsune_XIII

No offence, but the way you're explaining this is making it really hard to understand.

And the assumption that Aqua and Ven are lovers even though we know almost nothing about them is kind of like... what? >_>
At least wait until we know more about the characters before pairing them up.

Over all... Even creating DS and Ven... it almost makes sense. Almost. What I don't get is how he would have done it. After all, he needs data to do that, right?

And what do you mean by "Ven's keyblade isn't complete"?

ruon

Vexen has made two expiriements so far so why couldn't he have made two others in the past when he was Even. Ven's keyblade wouldn't be complete because he isn't real. Look at Repliku. He couldn't get any stronger then he was when he was fully functional

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
What I'm thinking is that Repliku wasn't the first of his creations. I'm thinking that Even possibly wanted to make a keyblade wielder of the 2 main elements. Darkness and light.

Huh.
Dude Even/Vexen is at the end of BBS.
But this has potential if someone else did it.

So he created Ven and Dark soldier. Before you say anything it does have some partial proof.

>_>
Ok ill raise you two POSSIBLE.
Ven is special

I'm thinking that creations of life can be absorbed by humans when they're at their weakest.
So Repliku being a Riku copy could also become a keyblade hero if he'd turned to both. Riku may have absorbed Repliku giving him the ability to wield two soul-eaters= 2 possible keyblades.

No.

Ven however was weakened by Aqua erasing but her being troubled by her lover asking her to erase him didn't erase him completely and kids being kids Sora comes by accidently absorbing him.

LOL

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what? explain things better i cant understand well what u said!!!
ven and aqua are not lovers.
who created ven and DS? vexen? theres no proof that he even try to make replicas of them..... still its possible he did.....
and just like reno said ven is special!!!! XD

funny theory

Kitsune_XIII

Vexen has made two expiriements so far so why couldn't he have made two others in the past when he was Even. Ven's keyblade wouldn't be complete because he isn't real. Look at Repliku. He couldn't get any stronger then he was when he was fully functional

Please explain this to me, because I don't think I'm getting it.
What about Ven not being real would cause his keyblade to be "incomplete"?

I mean... I like the theory and it Could work but...
I'm not getting it. The Repliku thing didn't help, because he COULD get stronger(he just could become "real")

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
First I'll explain it in simple form. Even has an interest in hearts; correct?

Why oh why would Even find the need to create wielders for a keyblade, and for that matter make them based on the main elements of the KH universe? Even didn't truly start his experiments till after BBS, and even if he did conduct experiments on the heart during that time don't you think he would have had a larger role throughout the series beforehand? It doesn't make sense. There are as many beings capable of being a wielder as there are as many keyblades, so why would there be a reason to create a wielder?

Hypothetically, if the replica were made of memories of either Sora or Riku himself, and if he lived long enough he could have used a keyblade. However, since he was just data he doesn't have that ability.

Anyway after DS may have turned against Master Xehanort. MX could've had him at his weak point like Xion so MX absorbed DS and that's how XH has both clothes and a guardian heartless. This also explains the non-canon MX splitting himself because the battle may take place towards the end.

If DS were actually a part of MX then that could work. But we do not know of their exact relationship, and considering it's more so a master and apprentice partnership it's hard to say for sure. And the cutscene is one that takes place during BBS, though it's not known if it's played out exactly as the 'Birth By Sleep' trailer does.

:|

Romance in KH is pretty ambiguous and was never really a big part of the series. Plus, "Erase" is more so a replacement for 'kill' considering it's a KH game.

Ven's keyblade wasn't complete because he isn't real

Xion wasn't exactly "complete" either and she could wield the KK with no problem. How can you go and say his keyblade isn't real? You might as well say the same of Aqua's and Terra's by your logic.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Errr I guess it makes sense.

Ven is Aqua's lover?! >~O When has that ever been showed in KH? o___o

Allister Rose

French Lover
Errr I guess it makes sense.

Ven is Aqua's lover?! >~O When has that ever been showed in KH? o___o

i would like to think he is...but anyways....this theory is very difficult toudnerstand...i dont think ansem report XIII was about this

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Except he didn't. Repliku faded away.
Xehanort's heart being inside Riku was most likely the cause for his dual-wielding.

Anyway after DS may have turned against Master Xehanort. MX could've had him at his weak point like Xion so MX absorbed DS and that's how XH has both clothes and a guardian heartless.

Yeah, except Riku acquired the dark suit before even meeting XH.
As for his guardian, I would say that it is Xehanort's darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back