• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiple playable characters...(Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XAndrew

Awards
I honestly thought that this type of thing was going to happen in the Keyblade Graveyard in III. FFXV had already implemented the practice (by switching to different characters with the D-Pad, I believe). If you could still manage the AI of the characters you are currently not controlling, which we've been able to do with systems that have been around since KH1, like calling your team over, having Donald heal constantly, etc. then I would think we're pretty prepared to have multiple playable characters in a party.

I'd love to see the OG Destiny Island trio having at it, personally.

Thought the same tbh. I love KH3, but that was such a huge missed opportunity for that game. I know Remind let you switch between some characters in the Keyblade Graveyard, but the base game should have made it so you can do that for ALL the Guardians Of Light. I hope KH4 has a lot of playable characters to make up for KH3 lacking that for the majority of the characters.

Back