• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

multiple questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku's a badass

im sorry i have questions that have most likely been answered but what was your favorite style of play within kingdom hearts games for example did you like the card system in CoM or the ones in kh1 and kh2 or the panel system or are you looking foward to system in bbs

i personaly loved the panel system

Q2 when exactly is bbs being realesed in japan if it has been anounced yet

Q3 has it been announced if you can choose which senario you play first in bbs or if it chooses for you because i see a bunch of threads on "who will you play first" i thought they had a pre set order.

Q4 :cry: where is the ordeal badge in mission 86 in days:lol::lol:

Q5 i dont really like how you cast magic in bbs were you aim can you tell me what you think

Last edited:
1-looking forward to bbs system
2-jan 2010
3-yes you can play any character first
4-idk idc

Awkward Squid

The card system made me want to kick a puppy :/

However the kh1 and kh2 AND panel systems were actually okay. (despite the triangle-happy button in kh2)

Grey

The card system made me want to kick a puppy :/

However the kh1 and kh2 AND panel systems were actually okay. (despite the triangle-happy button in kh2)

^This, exactly. I hated the Card System, and how limiting it was.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Very much looking forward to the BBS system. The gameplay style never really bothers me because I'm occupied with defeating the enemy than the system itself.

2. January 9, 2010

3. You can play with any character first. Before, it was said that you can just change stories at any point and play with someone else, but now I'm not sure (seems like it might've been changed so that you have to finish one story first before starting another)

4. I have no idea. Go find a walkthrough on Gamefaqs and just use Ctrl+F to find what you're looking for, simple as that.

5. That's the Shoot-Lock system, not magic casting. When the Focus bar is filled up, you use the shoot-lock system to quickly lock on to the enemies and then unleash a powerful attack that varies depending on character.

Last edited:
A

Audo

im sorry i have questions that have most likely been answered but what was your favorite style of play within kingdom hearts games for example did you like the card system in CoM or the ones in kh1 and kh2 or the panel system or are you looking foward to system in bbs

i personaly loved the panel system
They're all good, even the card system. People complain too much.

Q2 when exactly is bbs being realesed in japan if it has been anounced yet
January 9th, 2010

Q3 has it been announced if you can choose which senario you play first in bbs or if it chooses for you because i see a bunch of threads on "who will you play first" i thought they had a pre set order.
You get to choose who you play as. Though, once you pick that character you have to complete their story before you can pick a new character.

Q4 :cry: where is the ordeal badge in mission 86 in days:lol::lol:
Check GameFAQs.

Q5 i dont really like how you cast magic in bbs were you aim can you tell me what you think
That isn't magic casting. that's the Shoot Lock System which is something different.

Nexural

Question 1~ I actually liked the card system. No puppy kicking for Nex! ;D I also liked the panel system, too.

Question 2~ 2010. owo

Question 3~ Pick anyone you want to play as first. ;D

Question 4~ Can't remember. Know a good mission to level up on? D8

Question 5~ I think that's something diffrent, not magic casting.

Erauqs

1. BBS seems like a combination of all the fighting system's so far. I love the way it looks. Best so far, IMO.
2. 1-9-2010
3. Pick who you want...I'll pick whoever's first on the list
4. Ihave no idea, like Audo said, check GFAQs
5. Shoot Lock System?...Nice

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i loved the card system it gave us more of a challange and it made our brains hurts by learning how to stratigize and manage are cp and sleights

Erauqs

I hate when people say this without having actually played it.

I hate how people criticize opinion...
Your post was unnessesary. I feel like it may be the best, once again IN MY OPINION, because I've watched every trailer for this game that's on the internet. If you don't agree with me then so be it. No reason for you to comment on me voiceing my opinion. Learn to welcome newer people to the forums, not push them away with your asshole-edness.

A

Audo

I hate how people criticize opinion...
Your post was unnessesary. I feel like it may be the best, once again IN MY OPINION, because I've watched every trailer for this game that's on the internet. If you don't agree with me then so be it. No reason for you to comment on me voiceing my opinion. Learn to welcome newer people to the forums, not push them away with your asshole-edness.
Oh shut the fuck up why don't you? You're saying BBS is the best when all you've seen is the pretty spazzy graphics of it. We know next to nothing about how it's actually set up, how the command menu actually functions and yet you easily jump and say it's the best? That's pretty much the equivalent of me saying KH3 has the best system.

Erauqs

Oh shut the fuck up why don't you? You're saying BBS is the best when all you've seen is the pretty spazzy graphics of it. We know next to nothing about how it's actually set up, how the command menu actually functions and yet you easily jump and say it's the best? That's pretty much the equivalent of me saying KH3 has the best system.

You shut the fuck up!!! You think the graphics are spazzy, but I don't. That's an opinion. It's not the same as saying KH3 is the best, because KH3 has no scans, no screens, and no trailers. The BBS fighting system clearly has more variety than KH1 and KH2. Variety, TO ME, is a good thing. If you don't like the fact that I favor the BBS fighting, then get over it. All of your bitching and moaning is a waste of both our time. You can't change my opinion, and I can't change yours. So just let it go, bruh. Grow up.

A

Audo

You shut the fuck up!!! You think the graphics are spazzy, but I don't. That's an opinion. It's not the same as saying KH3 is the best, because KH3 has no scans, no screens, and no trailers. The BBS fighting system clearly has more variety than KH1 and KH2. Variety, TO ME, is a good thing. If you don't like the fact that I favor the BBS fighting, then get over it. All of your bitching and moaning is a waste of both our time. You can't change my opinion, and I can't change yours. So just let it go, bruh. Grow up.
I was never trying to change your opinion. All i ever said was that I hated it when people claimed BBS as the best in the series without actually having tried it and without actually knowing how it truly works. That is a valid statement. You were the one who got all bitchy and defensive first.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

was never trying to change you opinion. All i ever said was that I hated it when people claimed BBS as the best in the series without actually having tried it and without actually knowing how it truly works. That is a valid statement. You were the one who got all bitchy and defensive first.

Oh shit flame war everybody run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back