• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Munny/Campaign Costumes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

I noticed there is quite a bit of costumes in the JPN version that all you had to do is spend the ingame "munny"
on? Do you think these will ever show up in the NA version?

Roxas Outfit! Kingdom Box for 9,000 Charge Munny
ai187.png

Kingdom Box via Shop for 10,000 Charge Munny - 04/30/2015 ~ 06/04/2015
Premium Box via Shop for 5,000 Charge Munny - 04/30/2015 ~ 06/04/2015

ai175.png

Dragon Quest Monster Parade Crossover Campaign-this one apparently didnt cost Munny
ai185.png

Cloud outfit also only for 9000 munny
ai199.png

That Ansem outfit ;D
ai223.png

And there is several more, this was just examples of what is on the JPN one. I am sure someday we will probably get them. I just hope they eventually give us at least 1 sometime soon. There actually was a "summer" outfit too so maybe the Summer one may be our first one we will get? Idk....

Oh and I apologize if this has already been posted.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Nooo, these are all limited-time PC Chi exclusive outfits so far.
The Dragon Quest outfit was a reward from a crossover campaign with DQ and PC X, the rest you had to purchase with actual money (which you use to get Charge munny) in the Kingdom Boxes.
Only the Cloud outfit has been released in Ux, as an event board reward iirc (Yuffie for female avatars).

If they are eventually released as premium avatar boards in Ux, then they'll cost 3000 jewels.

LingeringVanitas

Nooo, these are all limited-time PC Chi exclusive outfits so far.
The Dragon Quest outfit was a reward from a crossover campaign with DQ and PC X, the rest you had to purchase with actual money (which you use to get Charge munny) in the Kingdom Boxes.
Only the Cloud outfit has been released in Ux, as an event board reward iirc (Yuffie for female avatars).

If they are eventually released as premium avatar boards in Ux, then they'll cost 3000 jewels.
D: Whaaa Some of them I have seen in KHU actually. Not just Cloud, I saw a Chip and Dale outfit someone was wearing in it, which is on the same Costume list I looked up.....And the list isn't part of Chi...it just says Unchained.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
D: Whaaa Some of them I have seen in KHU actually. Not just Cloud, I saw a Chip and Dale outfit someone was wearing in it, which is on the same Costume list I looked up.....And the list isn't part of Chi...it just says Unchained.

Chip and Dale was released as a coliseum event reward in JPUx, yes, but also keep in mind that JPUx has the Avatar Link feature, which allows your JPUx avatar to take on the appearance of your PC X avatar.

LingeringVanitas

Oh, okay. =/
That sucks....I was looking forward to them too. Do you think they may add them anyway especially since they are getting rid of Chi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back