• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Munny?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

In watching all the demos, I've seen them drop HP Balls, MP Balls and Dive Mode Balls, but no Munny?

Does this mean there might be a new system of obtaining munny?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
There's munny, and it was shown in older trailers. It just isn't shown much anymore cause no one really cares about it. People want to see what new worlds will be in it, new moves, new people, etc. There has to be some form of currency in an RPG, or else it isn't possible to buy things.

RikuOfDarkness

But why would there be munny in some demos, and not others? That doesn't really make sense.

I've looked over old trailers, and I can't seem to see any munny at all. Alot of drive balls - but no munny.

If there is no munny in any trailers - then Reala may be correct. But why not put it in? There's not much point in making a point of removing the munny drops, which by this stage in production will have been long implimented.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
RikuOfDarkness said:
But why would there be munny in some demos, and not others? That doesn't really make sense.

I've looked over old trailers, and I can't seem to see any munny at all. Alot of drive balls - but no munny.

If there is no munny in any trailers - then Reala may be correct. But why not put it in? There's not much point in making a point of removing the munny drops, which by this stage in production will have been long implimented.
well if u think about it no one really cares about munny wats important is new things and old characters the drive system is new to kh so their goin to show the drive mode balls more than munny balls

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i have seen munny in some of the old videos but maybe the heartless and dusks in these new videos just dont give munny i mean some heartless in KH dont give money. or maybe there wont be munny. i mean in KH munny was literally useless but maybe they might change that in KH2. although i am 90% sure that there will be munny in KH2.

slimjim

Maybe drive balls and munny may be the same thing. They yellow gold balls in some of the trailers look like updated munny to me , like the HP Balls, so the more munnny you collect, the higher the drive bar becomes. Just something i thought, sounds wierd but its all good.

Non-Existant One

Drive balls and money are not the same thing. And do not work in the way that your implying. We don't really know a definet reason as to why we haven't seen munny bursting from enemies in a while. So all we can do is guess at why this is. The fact of the matter is Munny will be in the game. Look at the 2003 and 2004 trailers of KH2 to see the munny burst from enemies. You will mainly see it in the earlier trailers before we got a look at the trailers that have the Valor form in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back