• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mushroom number 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
Radiant garden you need to keep the mushroom spinning. I tried to use Master form since it's finisher is a big whirl spin. But then it doesn't it just keeps going far and then stop spinning. Is there another method? :confused:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
There are 2 methods I used to obtain easy 99 hits.

First is to equip Berserk and Air Side Slash (not sure on the English term, but the 3rd in your ability list), and unequip all MP Hastes. Enter battle and use Cure. Jump, attack and press square till you reach 99 hits.

Second method is to equip Rumbling Rose, all Finish Pluses, and Combo Minus. Unequip all Combo Pluses. Enter Wisdom form then battle. Spam attack till you finish your first long combo, you should reach 48-51 hits. Pause for just a second till it slowed down its spin for a little, and start your second combo for 99 hits.

First method is the easiest but require Berserk, which is end-game (Keyblade) and/or level 85 (Shield). Second method is much faster (around 15 secs to get 99) but needs practice on the timing between the 2 combos.

VenTer

Awards
There are 2 methods I used to obtain easy 99 hits.

First is to equip Berserk and Air Side Slash (not sure on the English term, but the 3rd in your ability list), and unequip all MP Hastes. Enter battle and use Cure. Jump, attack and press square till you reach 99 hits.

Second method is to equip Rumbling Rose, all Finish Pluses, and Combo Minus. Unequip all Combo Pluses. Enter Wisdom form then battle. Spam attack till you finish your first long combo, you should reach 48-51 hits. Pause for just a second till it slowed down its spin for a little, and start your second combo for 99 hits.

First method is the easiest but require Berserk, which is end-game (Keyblade) and/or level 85 (Shield). Second method is much faster (around 15 secs to get 99) but needs practice on the timing between the 2 combos.
you mean it require berserk charge ability?

VenTer

Awards
Having it will remove all difficulty with this mushroom. Have you read on other places that the Hollow Bastion mushroom is one of the easiest?
Nope I haven't. Okay then thanks for your help kazr ill try your method. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back