• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mushroom XIII- Mushroom #1 help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright guys I'm at the last save point in the game and I'm clearing all the side missions/bosses. I've been working on the Mushroom XIII and I've found numbers 2-12 (though I haven't cleared the missions for them all yet) but I can't find #1. I know it's supposed to be in front of Memory's Skyscraper but all I'm finding are Nobodies. What's going on here?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Alright guys I'm at the last save point in the game and I'm clearing all the side missions/bosses. I've been working on the Mushroom XIII and I've found numbers 2-12 (though I haven't cleared the missions for them all yet) but I can't find #1. I know it's supposed to be in front of Memory's Skyscraper but all I'm finding are Nobodies. What's going on here?

Mushroom #1 appears after when you have defeated Xemnas.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
That's the thing, I've already beaten him for the first time and it still isn't there. So either it's my game or you have to beat the game first (which would be odd since all of the others are available now).

Yes you have to beat the game first. You'll get a new save file which will unlock Lingering Will (assuming you have beat 100 Acre Wood, Pride Lands, and Atlantica) and Mushroom #1.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6245160 said:
Yes you have to beat the game first. You'll get a new save file which will unlock Lingering Will (assuming you have beat 100 Acre Wood, Pride Lands, and Atlantica) and Mushroom #1.

You get Mushroom 1 after beating the game once. You beat the game the second time; you'll get the Reunion video and unlock Lingering Will. That's what happened to me though.

χBladeMaster

You get Mushroom 1 after beating the game once. You beat the game the second time; you'll get the Reunion video and unlock Lingering Will. That's what happened to me though.

No you get The Gathering after beating the game once on any difficulty (except Beginner, I think). You also unlock Lingering Will after beating the game with all worlds completed. It's possible that you beat the game the first time having missed one of the optional worlds. This happened to me too, which is why you didn't unlock Lingering Will.

Birth by Sleep is unlocked by getting the gold crown on critical mode, and by completing the journal and getting the gold crown on lower difficulties.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
χBladeMaster;6245166 said:
No you get The Gathering after beating the game once on any difficulty (except Beginner, I think). You also unlock Lingering Will after beating the game with all worlds completed. It's possible that you beat the game the first time having missed one of the optional worlds. This happened to me too, which is why you didn't unlock Lingering Will.

Birth by Sleep is unlocked by getting the gold crown on critical mode, and by completing the journal and getting the gold crown on lower difficulties.

Yeah, you're right. I did miss out an optional world before beating Xemnas the first time. And really? I have to do the journal on critical if I want to get the Birth Bly Sleep ending...dang :(. I wish I knew that from the start. Wouldn't have even wasted my time playing the game on Beginner mode.

χBladeMaster

Yeah, you're right. I did miss out an optional world before beating Xemnas the first time. And really? I have to do the journal on critical if I want to get the Birth Bly Sleep ending...dang :(. I wish I knew that from the start. Wouldn't have even wasted my time playing the game on Beginner mode.

No no you don't have to do the journal on critical. Only gold crown. You do the journal on lower difficulties.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

No he meant that you have to complete the journal on every other difficulty. On Critical you just need the gold crown.
EDIT: Ninja'd.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I got you guys. I have a question about that regarding BBS. Is there anything similar that I should be aware of?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This is why very few people play Beginner or Standard these days for anything other than easy trophies D:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
This is why very few people play Beginner or Standard these days for anything other than easy trophies D:

Yeah, it'd be nice to have that secret ending. I really didn't expect different conditions. The way how I saw it, complete 85% of the trophies in beginner and finish the remaining stack difficulties on final playthrough.

SephirothZ

I play on Standard because I am not as good as some people on here and I would rather enjoy the game than be frustrated through the whole thing. I have beaten it on Proud before, but it was not worth it. Ill just watch the secret endings on youtube :)

Davidsawr

I play on Standard because I am not as good as some people on here and I would rather enjoy the game than be frustrated through the whole thing. I have beaten it on Proud before, but it was not worth it. Ill just watch the secret endings on youtube :)

I like being frustrated by a boss thats op as hell. Its become fun, you just have to have a dark souls mentality. Accept that you will get your ass whooped and then when you do win the satisfaction is so much better.

Anagram

Banned
I am with SephirothZ on the standard thing. I like for a game to not be too easy but I also do not want something to be so hard that it frustrates and angers me to the point I quit the game entirely. I like challenge but not frustration. (to me there is a difference between them)
I do not care about trophies. I have always wondered why people find them important to be honest.

However I will play harder modes if there is something I can gain from it that I do want. Like characters, in-game costumes, etc. (but I only do what is required to unlock the thing I am after)

Sorakh212

Awards
In order to unlock all Mushroom XIII encounters and all data fights you have to beat the game first and do the post credits save. It's also how you can unlock the secret ending if you beat the Lingering Will as well either on Proud or Critical although if you're on Proud I believe you'll have to complete the journal on top of the other 3 mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back