• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mushroom XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm having a bit of trouble with These guys. Mushroom 1 in particular as well as the spin the mushroom one at Hollow Bastion. The guy in the underworld atrium is really hard. Won it in 46 seconds!:angry: is there a GOOD guide for this. They are the last people I need to beat to get the gold crown and Birth by sleep. The guide on Gamefaqs doesnt seem to work that well with me. All the thing talks about is wisdom form which like doesnt work at all for me at least.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm having a bit of trouble with These guys. Mushroom 1 in particular as well as the spin the mushroom one at Hollow Bastion. The guy in the underworld atrium is really hard. Won it in 46 seconds!:angry: is there a GOOD guide for this. They are the last people I need to beat to get the gold crown and Birth by sleep. The guide on Gamefaqs doesnt seem to work that well with me. All the thing talks about is wisdom form which like doesnt work at all for me at least.

What are you talking about????????????????

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
What are you talking about????????????????
Mushroom XIII: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ features a new sidequest where the player must hunt down Mushroom Heartless, that appear similar to Organization XIII members, throughout various worlds, and complete specific tasks to defeat them.
Well this from the KHI page for defeating them says.
Mushroom XIII*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider
Mushroom I:

Objective: The player has 30 seconds to attack the Heartless 70 times.
Best Method: Use wisdom form! The shot ability allows you to attack the heartless extremely quickly. Also, make sure to take care of the slide dash reaction command against this heartless.

Mushroom IX:

Objective: Attack the enemy enough to make it spin 80 times.
Best Method: This one provides a bit more preparation. First of all, equip the Rumbling Rose Keyblade along with any Minus Combo abilities. Switch to Wisdom Form during the battle.
Maybe this will be of some help. I don't own Final mix + so I'm not sure. Most sites I checked say use wisdom form for number 1, which you said doesn't work. Is your wisdom form at max power?

Candylanger

Awards
Power doesn't matter with Number 1, it's the attack speed that counts, and Wisdom Form is the fastest one at attacking. Of course, if he haven't level it up to increase its Form duration, then it's time to level it up.

As for the Number IX, I recommend using Thundaga first until you run out of magic, then shoot at him the remaining time, in Wisdom Form all the time.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Number IX was hard for me at first, but I got a cheap way to do it. Simply put, cut off all your mana regen, then use berserk charge and horizontal slash him for forever and a day. I racked up a 99 hit count just from that.

For Number I, I suggest you cut down on your wisdom combo hits to land finishers quickly since the bulk of hits come from the wisdom finishers, just mass reversal until he gets confused and nail him, then repeat. It'll be very close cut, but you should be able to do it. Some people prefer using normal wisdom shots, because you retain more control to reversal after the mushroom recovers, so choose what you want.

And the gold crown looks nice on my Sora! Ahaha. I have it.

Candylanger

Awards
That's one way to take down Number I, problem is, you can only get 9 hits on him until you have to use reversal again, so if you overuse the finishers, you loose a lot of time.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah, since I find that sometimes the stun is too short for wisdom finisher, resulting in Sora being smashed away. And you really can't afford to be smashed away.

You know what, why don't we just watch it on youtube?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep, sometimes if you're unlucky you just spend too long on reversals. In that case, just do it again.

But you know, it was the one outside Yensid's castle that really irritated me the most. Somehow it just kept flying too far away from my horizontal slashes after awhile.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its those darn reversals. It always takes you like five to get a hit and sometimes the reversals will put you in front of the mushroom and you'll get hit. Thanks for the tips though and yes everything is max level for my forms and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back