• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Mushu" card?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
The Mushu card is only obtained when you get your first copy from the Door to Rewards door using your Key to Rewards card, in the Hollow Bastion world.

Yeah.

NUMB XIV SAXOR

i never saw a stop card or a ultima wepon card they are extremaly rare cards on my opinion...anyway, i have 5 mushus

NUMB XIV SAXOR

you need to get the mushu card first then it wil be available in the moogle shops. buy the 500 CP boosters so you can get it easily.

500 mp boosters :huh:? never saw thesse ...anyway its not 500 cp bosters its 500 mp bosters..;
weel it don´trealy mater .

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
No, 500 CP booster packs. Not MP. Card Points are needed in order to buy certain cards, and later on in the game, prices of different packs value the rarity of the certain pack.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
The Mushu card is only obtained when you get your first copy from the Door to Rewards door using your Key to Rewards card, in the Hollow Bastion world.

Yeah.

yea use the card on the door and you probably will get it but make sure you save in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back