• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music for thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I decided to try something new and aim for vintage style not fond of my forte. One of the first pieces I have begun to appreciate of myself in a while.

boom2.jpg

Last edited:

Daddy

Sharpen the text and the vector.
then add a wee bit of light.

this tag is pretty fucking cool.
keep experimenting. you're good at it.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I think this is amazing. All the elements work well with each other, and there's not much really for me to suggest. If this is not your forte and it turned out so well, I really want to see what is of your forte.

Again, it looks really good.

Awards
Whilst this particular concept, to me, seems better suited for a say a banner of sorts, the effects are great. I like the direction of this.

If you can incorporate more of this idea into whatever else you do, I'd like to see the effects. I guess if anything, your lines of color seem to pop off of the stock a little more than it appears you intend do. See if you can work on the saturation a bit.

But I like it.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The background splatters could have been toned down, in which i mean less could've been used to make it more effective. But otherwise i like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back