• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

music in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightblade

I dont know why the only worlds that have the original music are the little mermaid, nightmare before christmas and winnie pooh, what happened to the other worlds. And I think is the same with KH2, why?

Rikus#1

lightblade said:
I dont know why the only worlds that have the original music are the little mermaid, nightmare before christmas and winnie pooh, what happened to the other worlds. And I think is the same with KH2, why?

Hmm....you're right. I never noticed that! I'm not very sure why, but thanks for pointing that out for me!

~Celeste~

Wolffia

Depends what they want to do with each world, maybe they have specific reasons for changing the music. Also, i heard the music in the original movies and they aren't exactly the same; they change the music a little anyways, so it seems a little more original. If anything, they're doing what they think will help sell their game.

DJFirewolf

Did you also notice those are the only worlds techincally credited in the CoM credits, especially for having lyrics. (which they're the only ones to, as well)

deadly_silence

your forgetting Disney Castle and Port Royale, that was the original music too. Mickey Mouse club theme and the priates of the carribean main theme.

E

Eclipse

mulan doesn't have a theme song from the movie unless she's going around singin "When will my reflection show, who i am, inside!!!!!!!" or "We'll have you, washed and dried, primped and polished till you glow with pride, please bring honor to us all!!!" which were songs in the mulan movie.....lol. or like lion king they can't have "the circle of life" playing the whole time in the background cuz it was just in the beginning, unless they want "hakuna matata" playing during the whole world....or for example they can't have "a whole new world" which was pretty much the theme for aladdin playing in the background of Agrabah, cuz it's a romantic theme...squeenix knows what they're doing

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Still, they should use them. All of them.

They do it for Little Mermaid (Part of that world or something: ITS VOCAL!!) and Beauty and the Beast (not vocal, but the main theme song)

Why not for the Lion King?! Circle of Life would be a great ending of the level since Simba finally understands the circle of life his father taught him...

Same for the other worlds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back