• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Music] Rydgea Sings / 'Dearly Beloved' Mashups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Rydgea_Singing_Thread_Banner_C_zpslweb29we.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Hello sweet, forum members. I was feeling a little lot creative and decided to test out some recording software. I'm working on a sound studio at home, and so I thought I'd share some of the songs I'm recording just for fun. One particular project I'll be posting first is a series. I've dubbed over the 'Dearly Beloved' tracks from each game, utilizing them as background accompaniment for different types of songs that span the genres and hopefully offer you a unique experience.

I'll be releasing these "mashups" in a particular order, roughly the same order the HD Remixes would have you play the games, but for now only the original versions of Dearly Beloved are planned on being utilized and not their remastered / orchestral counterparts.

​UPDATES

1. 11/15/16 - Naturally, the first of these is from the original Kingdom Hearts. The melody and lyrics were comprised by a member of a non-KH related forum originally posted over a decade ago. She unfortunately will be uncredited (as I no longer have her MP3) unless someone here can supplement her information. Needless to say, her creativity rubbed off on me so much that still to this day her song haunts me. I hope she is somehow able to find this song as it is a special tribute to her.

LYRICS

The light of ages,

Shining over me,

Casting its essence,

Across the sea,

And here I'm wondering if that feeling,

Enters his heart to set it free,

And I'm hoping for something,

From deep eternity

MUSIC

You can listen to the mashups on my SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/voiceover_ben/dearly-beloved-mashups-kh1

Enjoy!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back