• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music you'd like to hear rearranged for 0.2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carius229

I think Aqua's theme is a given. A remastered version. I'd also like to hear Riku and Kairi's themes since they appear. Lastly Terra -Xehanort's boss theme Dismissed would be the perfect final boss theme. ��

kinxsonic

[video=youtube;SSn2AlZpsJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSn2AlZpsJ4[/video]
If Aqua encounters a mysterious hooded figure (just like Sora did in the video above), they should play a rearranged ver. of strange whispers, more ominous maybe.

laddyboy12

Silent Forest was always a favorite of mine from BBS, a rearranged version would be great.

[video=youtube;JJHfNwiF454]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJHfNwiF454[/video]

Silverwarrior

Night of the Dark Dream" and "Night of tragedy" tracks could return since we're in the RoD anyway.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I really am quite curious how an eerie arrangement of Castle of Dreams field / battle themes might sound. Yoko Shimomura's typically stuck to just arranging world themes (sans Neverland), so there's a slim chance she may do so here considering the nature / exclusiveness of the level. We are only exploring the RoD and CoD right? It's that short?

If she isn't inclined to make a haunted "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" then I think an instrumental variation of the melodic "Sing Sweet Nightingale" would work well in the somber environment. Just imagine it with violins. It would make sense with BBS being so violin heavy. Though, it's rather obscure and not as well known as some of the other songs like "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes".

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If she isn't inclined to make a haunted "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" then I think an instrumental variation of the melodic "Sing Sweet Nightingale" would work well in the somber environment.

That would be amazing! Unlikely though, but I'd love that.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I just hope the new Dearly Beloved is good. KH2 version is still my favorite, everything after that for me has been kind of meh. Also please no more bibbity bobbity it was driving me crazy in BBS.

~Kairi~

Birth By Sleep has some of my favorite music from the Series, so I am really looking forward to any tunes they remaster from that. Specifically though, Ventus and Aqua's theme. Really do love Silent forest as well.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd love to hear "Unforgettable" or "The Tumbling", but I'm not sure if they could fit.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
A completely new Realm of Darkness field, battle and boss theme. Whilst we're at it, have remastered music for X Back Cover too!

Samcrux

I just now remembered that the Castle of Dreams' regular background music is Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo, and trying to imagine a "dark" version of that song kinda has me breaking into fits of laughter.

I'm hoping for a new theme entirely. Though I wouldn't mind parts of Castle of Dreams' battle theme getting mixed into a new battle theme.

The dark version of the field music theme as mentioned should also have pieces of Night of the Dark Dream (rearrangement) and Destati while the new battle theme would have pieces of the rearranged Castle Escapade and the rearranged Night of Tragedy for a darker theme.

P.S: Notice that the Valley of the Darkness (Dark Hide boss fight) is the decaying Forest

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the real question is, will volume 2 get it's very own dearly beloved?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
For Dream Drop Distance, these themes have to be remastered

[video=youtube;XNY_Hzm2bRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNY_Hzm2bRc[/video]

[video=youtube;VXesK_tF-ic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXesK_tF-ic[/video]

Ixza Reprisae

"Black Powder" is a catchy battle theme, but it simply can't hold a candle to the epicness that is Fate of the Unknown and that it was never even once used in BBS itself (or the whole series for that matter) was quite a waste for such a great piece.

Not to resurrect a topic, but...
Terra's theme is a slowed down version of Fate of the Unknown. It was used, just not in the way that we expected it. However I agree that it should be used in the full splendor of it's original rendition.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Not to resurrect a topic, but...
Terra's theme is a slowed down version of Fate of the Unknown. It was used, just not in the way that we expected it. However I agree that it should be used in the full splendor of it's original rendition.

This topic isn't that old yet so you're not bringing the dead back to life. xD
I agree though.

While listening to the KH1 HD soundtrack yesterday, I realized how much I want to hear "Squirming Evil" again. That's a master piece and I still don't get why it's KH1-exclusice (iirc).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aqua's theme also has parts of "Fate of the unknown" in it because both themes were lifted from it by Shimomura, but they both are still distinctly different pieces to the original that was only used in the KH2 FM secret ending and some BBS trailers.

redcrown

Awards
As long as I don't hear anymore overused battle themes from KH2 like in every game that's been made since then I'll be happy with almost anything.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Strange Whispers to have a more darker and mysterious sound and feeling to the mood. Like Aqua finds out a hidden secret in the RoD in 0.2. I would love that!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Silent Forest was always a favorite of mine from BBS, a rearranged version would be great.

[video=youtube;JJHfNwiF454]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJHfNwiF454[/video]

I want to agree, but I think it's perfect the way it is. You just can't get any better than English horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back