• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Must read nobodys vs The Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoAcross

Anytime a heartless is created it also creates a correpsonding nobodies. You have the stong heart part confused. Those that have stong hearts retain their form, but with the faintest visible changes Like Xehanort who took the name of Ansem when his heartless was created it Kept it's form and the Nobody Xemnas also was similar looking.

No, they don't have it confused... I specifically remember Yen Sid saying that when a person with a strong will becomes a Heartless, the body becomes a Nobody... but the ones with the most powerful wilsl (or it could be hearts, since willpower is probably linked to the heart) the Nobody maintains their human form with slight (although "slight" could be taken different ways) changes. This serves as a contrast to the fact that the most powerful types of Heartless (with the exception of Xehanort's Heartless, but we don't know why he retained his human form) are more and more monstrous. A strong heart can't be the key to retaining human form while a Heartless, because otherwise Sora would have kept his human form when he temporarily became a Heartless instead of turning into a shadow.

As for who would win... excluding the Organization, taking into account the vast number of Heartless as opposed to the Nobodies, the different powerful varieties of Heartless, and the fact that not counting the Organization there's only one boss Nobody (Twilight Thorn), the Heartless win hands down... though the Nobodies are stronger.

Sexy Angel
its a matter of oppinion. Theres a ton more heartless than nobodys, yet nobodies are so much stronger and they have the orginization too.

My opinion is that nobodys win, as they have Roxas and Sora depleting the heartless population 24/7. Also, Xemnas has that awesome dragon weopon thing. =3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I thinks that Nobodies would cos when the nobodies destroy the heartless more nobodies would be created... wait, thats totally wrong... meh

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It depends really. If you bring in an army of 1000 Invisibles and a couple of behemoths, I don't think the nobodies could handle that. The samurai and berserk nobodies might be able to fend off the invisibles but still...the invisibles are strong.

Madsix

Personally i think Nobodies will win.Cause' they have the organizations leading them

(I'd love to see Darkside vs Twilight Thorn:toungesmile:)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
True, they have the Org. But I do think a few Org. members would have problems with Phantom and Kurt Zisa. Also I'd love to see Roxas take on the Heartless Sora( the one in Neverland).

Xemnas could definitely kill Xehanort's heartless though.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
People are obviously not reading the Secret Ansem Reports pertaining to Nobodies which explain them further. Excerpts are below for your convenience

Secret Ansem Report 4 said:
Three elements combine to create life: a heart, a soul, and a body. But what of the soul and body left behind when the heart is lost? When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death, but what about when the heart leaves? A being does not perish when its heart leaves its body.

Secret Ansem Report 6 said:
I became familiar with an unusual “entity” while pursuing the truth. It is the soul and body that remain when a being loses its heart. When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.

Secret Ansem Report 7 said:
I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion beyond the woods. My underground research resulted in one new discovery after another.

When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being. They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentient “things” are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world. My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches. This new threat…they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose. These non-beings: “Nobodies.”

A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes. It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

I think this explains in detail that for every heartless there is a corresponding nobody. The ones that have stong hearts retain their shape as in the above paragraph. Case closed.

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ You're right,I don't read them that thoroughly..that's why I'm going to randomly say Nobodies will win.

But I think this is kind of in the wrong section...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back